• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Campaign starting in Portland Oregon area

sabredog

SOC-14 1K
Admin Award
I am starting a new Classic Traveller campaign in the Portland, Oregon area. We have a couple of the players starting again from past campaigns, and have room for more.

It's Proto-Traveller using Books 1-8, Striker combat (slightly modified), and my 30 year old home brew universe. Opportunities for trade, exploration, profit, and intrigue abound. The style tends towards cinematic, the atmosphere of Alien/Outland/Blade Runner/Firefly. Gritty, tough, and no Imperium.

We are looking to get together twice a month, maybe a little more often as things pick up but that depends on co-ordinating all our schedules. We are going to all have to be flexible until a routine gets hammered out.

If interested send me a private message, or you can email me at sabredog@verizon.net
Use a subject line that points out interest in playing Traveller or it might get deleted before I open it (I practice safe computing).
You can also just use this thread for questions.

Back