• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General Can anyone else reach https://www.farfuture.net?

Hey! I just got on to Farfuture.net AND Traveller5.net from Home no problem! (Late Sunday/Early Monday Moring 00:15 hrs EDT).

But at work (Monday Moring 07:30 hrs EDT):

• I CANNOT get onto Farfuture.net from work.
  • I CAN get onto Traveller5.net from work

Hey! I just got on to Farfuture.net AND Traveller5.net from Home no problem! (Late Sunday/Early Monday Moring 00:15 hrs EDT).
But at work (Monday Moring 07:30 hrs EDT):

• I CANNOT get onto Farfuture.net from work.

UPDATE:

08/15/24 @ 08:20am EDT:
  • I CAN get onto Farfuture.net from work
Also, for the past week, (and starting about the middle of last week) I have been able to CONSISTENTLY get onto the WIKI from my both my WORK and HOME computers (i.e. ALL COMPUTERS) without any problems or getting kicked off. (And I am getting a lot of wiki-editing done in my down-time this month at work right now :) ).

I still seem to have some issues getting kicked off of and locked out of COTI after being logged on at work for a little while though . . .

We'll see if it happens today.

I made some tweaks to the DNS settings. These should have had exactly no effect, but apparently they did. So Yay?

I still seem to have some issues getting kicked off of and locked out of COTI after being logged on at work for a little while though . . .

We'll see if it happens today.

I am still getting dumped from COTI after about an hour or two when I am at work. Everything else seems to be working fine now, everywhere.

Back