• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Can I Still Order the T5 Hard Back?

Hey all,

I am very new to Traveler and I am just curious if I can still order the Hard Back Copy even though the Kick starter has ended. I know that I can order the PDF in CD-rom format. Which I plan to do if I cannot get the HardBack.

Thanks for your time :)

Ben

Maybe. But even if you can't order it right this moment, you'll be able to buy it when it hits the shelves, so to speak.

Surely I wasn't the only one to get the email? From Marc Miller earlier this month:

To those who missed out, there’s still time. Email us at farfuture@gmail.com with the subject line Retroactive Kickstarter along with the Pledge Level and Options you want and we’ll sign you up too!

My interpretation is that basically Marc is willing to take preorders based on the same structure as the Kickstarter, but directly. So see the Kickstarter for options.

Of course that was a couple weeks ago, it may be that offer has already expired though I don't recall any notice of it ending. In any case, do the due diligence and such to make sure it is still active and what you want.

Hmmm... hope I haven't spilled the beans on a secret handshake club offer :(

I got so many emails from Marc over the whole Kickstarter deal stuff this might have been one not for the general public, but it didn't say so.

How does one put a cat back in a bag...

...OWWWW! HEY! STOP SCRATCHING AND BITING!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BAG!!! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD YOU ORNERY FELINE!

A strange thought, but how would somone who buys a book gain access to "behind the T5 curtain"? There will be no e-mail to compare to a list.

... and a question near and dear to MY heart:
When will the book be available as a PDF?

I don't know when it will be available as PDF, but I'm sure it will be.

I'll put my bets on June 2013.

Those getting the CD/Jumpdrive will be getting the ebook form.

Though I expect to be picking up a hardback after it becomes available to serve my needs for radiation shielding and mule-killing. ;)

Back