• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Canada's Capitol

Originally posted by Antares Administration:
What is the Traveller equivalent of Canada, anyway? :D

Paul Nemeth
Surely, citizen you know the Dominion is also known as the Consulate... where everything is better on this side of the border...
file_22.gif

Hmm... If everything is better in Canada, us Americans had better take it over, play Traveller, and screw their system to space "for their own good!" Where in Canada is Ottowa, anyway? Just so I can determine if playing Traveller there is possible.

Originally posted by Jame:
Hmm... If everything is better in Canada, us Americans had better take it over, play Traveller, and screw their system to space "for their own good!" Where in Canada is Ottowa, anyway? Just so I can determine if playing Traveller there is possible.
Invade? Yankee's didn't win the 1812 war ;p

As for "Where on Earth is Ottawa", here it is:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=2&mapdata=%2bDurgsgaQPuwG1BNukLXbllBGYMg4ltGSwe3emHPKG8dWnGzkrzfreK%2b5jV01IgYHv3cPurvVnCR71m8gixzSo0YZ0xtx8deTJbJye4DOKoP3GgvRU9ut1M4fGoS VwxscgnQ0L5EzqD41WOE6qVROMguLUXynq1prlF1berf1ZliW%2fRxgPwVJZuO6%2fKX7%2bAm%2bfJI%2fmMHSvYmH7IV6GEO7OM2boNGTNmKYCClOX7GKBDQjyLvvNLjbMWcK4%2bmFKa9zReLLONCTpQodenUM40tABIXRhGOBsu9

Hey! Some of my ancestors are supposed to be from Nova Scotia! And besides, we stopped fighting merely because there wasn't anything to conquer!

Ottowa isn't as far from Boston as I thought, but I don't know if I could afford to go there often.
file_28.gif

Now thats a scary site, Sandman...

Who knew that all those polite Canadians were secretly trying to take over the world.. LOL

I was beginning to wonder why the US needed to put an Army post less than 80+/- miles from Ottowa. ;)

Ok, Sorry... back to our regularly scheduled topic...

so,
what do you get when you cross a 'polite' canadian with an 'arrogant' frenchman?

QUE BEC !!

no wonder they never really fit in with the rest of canada.....lol

(sorry, couldn't resist the jibe...)

Back