• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Casey's CotI Sale: 2300AD, TW2K, Space 1889, Traveller, TNE, SFB, Star Trek, BT, FS

clementk

SOC-14 1K
Casey's CotI Sale: 2300AD, TW2K, Space 1889, Traveller, TNE, SFB, Star Trek, Battletech, Fading Suns

Pictures are now online for most items! Either start here or click on the gallery links in the sale item list below.

General Info

I'm putting the following items that may be of interest to CotI members and lurkers up for sale. PM me, post here, or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces) with the item(s) and amount. If you PM or email me please start the subject line with [COTI SALE] to help ensure I see the message.

A price too high or you’re interested in multiple items? Contact me with an offer. I accept Paypal and money orders. Questions are also welcome. :cool:

Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern. So if you see an item you're interested in, contact me ASAP!

The following prices guarantee a sale if there are no other offers higher than your amount.
(will sell) - indicates an offer has been made for this item high enough for it to sell
(sold) - item has sold

====================
GAMES
====================

DGP (picture gallery)

Starship Operator's Manual volume 1 – a near mint copy laminated cover starting at $45; if there is no interest at this price I can swap it out for a more used copy not laminated starting at $30

GDW (picture gallery)

2300AD (picture gallery)
(an offer has been sent)Earth / Cybertech Sourcebook - $5.00
(an offer has been sent)Equipment Guide - $6.00
(an offer has been sent)Ground Vehicle Guide - $6.50

Space 1889 (picture gallery)
(sold) Sky Galleons of Mars - $20.00 (this is the original GDW boxed game not the Heliograph book reprint; includes all ships except for possibly one and all the full color maps; will doublecheck contents)

Traveller (picture gallery)
Traveller die - $1.00 (one mint d6 handed out by MWM himself at an Origins one year at the QLI booth)

Traveller TNE (picture gallery)
bulk of a TNE core rulebook loose good for an extra, players, scanning, etc. - $3.00 (two copies were cut from their binding to make one complete rulebook from two error copies, this is the extras – Pages 1-224, 257-376 with extras of pp. 193-224, also pages 1-32 are printed at an angle with no significant loss of text; ALL pages are loose and most are untrimmed, none are punched)
Regency Vehicle Guide - $6.00
(sold) Smash & Grab - $7.00
World Tamer's Handbook - $7.00
(sold) Vampire Fleets - $8.00

Twilight 2000 (picture gallery)
Twilight 2000: 2nd Edition Boxed Set - $12.00 (played but intact, some wear on the main rulebook spine)
Infantry Weapons of the World - $6.00 (some wear on cover edges/spine)
Heavy Weapons Handbook - $6.00
American Combat Vehicle Handbook - $5.00 (some wear on cover edges/spine)
NATO Combat Vehicle Handbook - $6.00
Soviet Combat Vehicle Handbook - $5.00 (some wear on cover edges/spine)
Nautical Aviation Handbook - $3.00
Bangkok: Cesspool of the Orient - $6.00
Operations Crouching Dragon - $3.00 (includes upgrade to TW2K 2.2 rules!)

All supplements were released for TW2K 2nd Edition though they can also be used with Merc 2000 and TW2K 2.2. They're also good reading and source material for any modern/near future game including post-apocalyptic ones.

Imperium Games (picture gallery)

Marc Miller's Traveller (picture gallery) (Imperium Games)
Central Supply Catalog - $6.00 (collection of equipment usable with any edition of Traveller rules)
NEWLY ADDED Milieu 0 Campaign - $15 (rare combined hardcover edition of Milieu 0 and First Survey PLUS new material and corrections)

ADB (picture gallery)

Star Fleet Battles
Captain's Edition Basic Set – $15.00 (Third Edition May 1999 by ADB; box cover is from Task Force Games stock with an ADB sticker on the back; this printing incorporates the 1999 Basic Set Errata; some counters punched out and in box, map and books played 3 times)
SFB Tactics Manual - $7.50
SFB Cadet Training Manual - $3.00 (currently doesn't come with maps or counters; can use regular SFB ones; am looking for them)
SFB Cadet Training Handbook - $3.00 (currently doesn't come with maps or counters; can use regular SFB ones; am looking for them)

Decipher (picture gallery)

Star Trek Roleplaying Game
Player's Guide - $5.00 (some damage to lower left front cover, contents have only been looked through)
Quick-start Adventure - $2.50 (rare, only given away at demos and conventions; Mint)

FASA (picture gallery)

Classic Battletech
Maximum Tech Revised Edition - $7.50
Shadowrun Quick Start Rules (3rd edition) - $2.50 (Mint)

Holistic Design (picture gallery)

Fading Suns
Second Edition core rules - $10.00

====================
NOVELS
====================

Classic Battletech Novel
Flashpoint (FASA ROC) (for more info look up eBay item#8424069666)

Classic Star Trek
Assignment : Eternity (for more info look up eBay item#8424074269)

Payment Methods

I am willing to sell to most any country. I accept money orders and Paypal. My Paypal address is the same as the email in the thread, lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces). For money orders (such as Postal Money Orders) I will contact the winner with the postal address to send the money order to. I prefer that delivery confirmation be added for mailed money orders.

Shipping & Handling Details

Shipping for the items on this list within the US is via USPS Media or Priority Mail, outside of the US is Airmail Letter/Parcel (up to/over 4 lbs.) or Global Priority, your preference (they are all considered Media/Books). Such things as insurance (if possible) and delivery confirmation cost extra and are not standard. Payment within 3 days of an item being sold please.

If you purchase multiple items I try to combine them into as few packages as possible to save on shipping and handling costs. I usually charge a $0.33 handling fee to cover materials expenses.

You can check shipping costs via USPS.com.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my sale items CotI!

(last edited around 06:30am 06/10/2006
offer has been sent for the 2300AD books;
Pictures added! Sale extended from 6pm until Midnight this Saturday! Wording streamlined for clarity! Cats and Dogs living together!)

Casey's CotI Sale: 2300AD, TW2K, Space 1889, Traveller, TNE, SFB, Star Trek, Battletech, Fading Suns

link to list of items

I dropped the lowest price to secure an item on a few of the items for sale.

On prices and shipping:

Offers for multiple items and such are welcome but only the amount listed above or higher guarantees a sale unless I agree to such an offer, if there are no other offers higher than your amount.

I am willing to sell to most any country. I accept money orders and Paypal. My Paypal address is the same as the email in the thread, lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces). For money orders (such as Postal Money Orders) I will contact the winner with the postal address to send the money order to. I prefer that delivery confirmation be added for mailed money orders. See after the list for S&H details.

Again, thanks for taking the time to look at my sale items CotI!

(last edited around 11:30pm 06/06/2006)

link to list of items

Reminder:
(will sell) - indicates an offer has been made for this item high enough for it to sell

GDW

Space 1889
(will sell) Sky Galleons of Mars - $20.00 (this is the original GDW boxed game not the Heliograph book reprint; includes all ships except for possibly one and all the full color maps; will doublecheck contents)

Traveller TNE
(will sell) Smash & Grab - $7.00
(will sell) Vampire Fleets - $8.00

I currently have multiple items up for sale to CotI members and lurkers. The sale ends this Saturday (June the 10th), though I can end a listing before then if I deem it.

Items for sale include:
</font>
  • a Traveller die</font>
  • your choice of one of two copies of the DGP Starship Operator’s Manual volume 1</font>
  • several 2300AD books</font>
  • a boxed game for Space 1889</font>
  • TNE books</font>
  • Twilight 2000 books</font>
  • a T4 book</font>
  • FASA books</font>
  • Star Fleet Battles boxed set and books</font>
  • Decipher Trek books</font>
  • a Star Trek novel</font>
  • Fading Suns</font>
For more information please take a look at my sale list and terms, PM me, or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces). Please start the subject line [COTI Sale].

Offers and questions are welcome! Thanks for taking the time to look at my sale items CotI!

(general reminder/summary)

Three days left in the sale! The following items will end tonight (Thursday) at midnight US Eastern unless an additional bidder puts in an offer! Current buyers, please PM me or email me ASAP at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com with possible high bids just in case!

GDW

Space 1889
(will sell by midnight Thursday) Sky Galleons of Mars - $20.00 (this is the original GDW boxed game not the Heliograph book reprint; includes all ships except for possibly one and all the full color maps; will doublecheck contents)

Traveller TNE
(will sell by midnight Thursday) Smash & Grab - $7.00
(will sell by midnight Thursday) Vampire Fleets - $8.00

link to list of items

No additional bids or offers above the current ones were received yesterday. :( Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern.

Almost only two days left in the sale! The following items will end in under TWO HOURS tonight (Thursday) at midnight US Eastern unless an additional bidder puts in an offer! Current buyers, please PM me or email me ASAP at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com with possible high bids just in case!

GDW

Space 1889
(will sell by midnight Thursday) Sky Galleons of Mars - $20.00 (this is the original GDW boxed game not the Heliograph book reprint; includes all ships except for possibly one and all the full color maps; will doublecheck contents)

Traveller TNE
(will sell by midnight Thursday) Smash & Grab - $7.00
(will sell by midnight Thursday) Vampire Fleets - $8.00

link to list of items

Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern.

Again, thanks for taking the time to look at my sale items CotI! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Less than two days left in the sale! Offers and questions welcome. The following items have sold:

GDW

Space 1889
Sky Galleons of Mars

Traveller TNE
Smash & Grab
Vampire Fleets

link to list of items

Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern.

Sale extended to midnight tonight! Pictures have been posted! A price too high or you’re interested in multiple items? Contact me with an offer. Questions are also welcome. :cool PM me, post here, or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces), which is also my paypal account. I accept Paypal and money orders (postal money orders are fine).

My items for sale.

NEWLY ADDED: for Marc Miller's Traveller (Traveller 4) Milieu 0 Campaign - $15 (rare combined hardcover edition of Milieu 0 and First Surveyp PLUS new material and corrections)

T4Milieu0Campaign01front.jpg

T4Milieu0Campaign02back.jpg

Here's what's sold so far:

Sky Galleons of Mars Gallery
SGoM01.jpg

SGoM04.jpg

SGoM05.jpg

TNE Gallery
Smash & Grab
TNESmashandGrab01front.jpg

Vampire Fleets
TNEVampireFleet01cover.jpg

These great GDW games could have been yours! >_< T_T Don't miss out on more GDW and other Sci-Fi books at low prices! :cool:

Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern. That's tonight!

(last edited around 10:00 am US Eastern 06/10/2006; added Milieu 0 Campaign hardcover listing!)

Pictures have been posted!

DGP Starship Operator's Manual volume 1 laminated copy pictures:

DGPStarshipLaminated01frontcover.jpg

DGPStarshipLaminated02backcover.jpg

DGPStarshipLaminated03foldout.jpg

DGPStarshipLaminated04frontinside.jpg

DGPStarshipLaminated05backinside.jpg

starting price - $45 (item sells at this price if there are no other higher offers)

My items for sale.

Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern. That's tonight! A price too high or you’re interested in multiple items? Contact me with an offer. Questions are also welcome. :cool PM me, post here, or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces), which is also my paypal account. I accept Paypal and money orders (postal money orders are fine).

Pictures have been posted! Sale extended to midnight tonight!

If the DPG Starship Operator's Manual volume 1 laminated does not sell, then I have a DGP Starship Operator's Manual volume 1 unlaminated copy, starting at $30.

Pictures:

DGPStarshipUnlaminated01frontcover.jpg

DGPStarshipUnlaminated02backcover.jpg

DGPStarshipUnlaminated03foldout.jpg

DGPStarshipUnlaminated04frontinside.jpg

DGPStarshipUnlaminated05backinside.jpg

starting price - $30 (item sells at this price if there are no other higher offers)

My items for sale.

Sale will end this Saturday at midnight US Eastern. That's tonight! A price too high or you’re interested in multiple items? Contact me with an offer. Questions are also welcome. :cool PM me, post here, or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces), which is also my paypal account. I accept Paypal and money orders (postal money orders are fine).

If you need assurances, you can check my eBay feedback (here). I'm also a member of CotI since 2002, in the Moot, and have been a member of the ISS Ursula, Terran Praesidium, and Endeavor / Tainted Angel online Traveller campaigns.

Pictures have been posted (link)! Sale extended to midnight tonight! LESS THAN SIX HOURS LEFT!

Many items still available for sale! I won't be able to post any more updates until after the sale is over so this the last update before the sale finishes.

My items for sale.

DGP Starship Operator's Guide volume 1 highlight
2300AD books highlight
TNE books highlight
TW2K books highlight

If you need assurances, you can check my eBay feedback (here). I'm also a member of CotI since 2002, in the Moot, and have been a member of the ISS Ursula, Terran Praesidium, and Endeavor / Tainted Angel online Traveller campaigns.

If there's an item you're interested in that didn't sell, contact me ASAP. Listed prices too high or you're interested in multiple items? Contact me with an offer.

I’ll be posting the remaining items to eBay in the next several days, and pointing to the eBay sales. Unfortunately due to eBay's rules I will be unable to make deals for below the starting prices as I am able to here.

My eBay handle is lord_sepulchrave. My current eBay auctions.

Catch you on the flip side.

Less than 12 hours left for the current GDW and related items!

Ebay User ID: lord_sepulchrave
List of Auctions

Highlights of Auctions ending starting at 8pm US Eastern today! (Jun-18-06 15:01:30 PDT)

Pulp Magazine Thrillers – a great book on the pulp magazines including many excellent illustrations and paintings directly from pulps (picture 1 & picture 2)

Laminated DGP Starship Operator's Guide volume 1 – in excellent condition and currently under $15USD! This is *the* Traveller starship book, full of useful detail, many excellent illustrations, and a foldout deckplan of the iconic Beowulf Class Free Trader! (picture gallery)

1 Traveller die (picture gallery) - the classic Imperial Starburst symbol on a black d6, perfect for use with Traveller games!

TNE Regency Vehicle Guide and the bulk of a TNE rulebook loose (excellent for photocopying handouts or scanning in) (picture gallery) - FF&S stats for both classic Traveller vehicles and new TNE period vehicles, many illustrations and writeups

Twilight 2000 (TW2K) Boxed Set in excellent shape (TW2K picture gallery) - all components included, counters unpunched, maps and scenarios in NM to M condition, a great game and resource!

TW2K Nato Vehicle Guide - includes color plates of many vehicles used by NATO in the late 1980s-2000

TW2K Operation Crouching Dragon adventure + update to GDW's House System

Ending in just over 4 days from now (Jun-22-06 17:45:00 PDT (4 days 9 hours), Changeling: The Dreaming Kithbook Sluagh with no Reserve! The previous buyer never paid or responded to communications so this has been relisted! (picture 1 & pictures 2)

Thanks for looking at my auctions!

Back