• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Classic Traveller Equipment Library

coliver988

SOC-14 1K
Going through some old backups and found this. If there are any issues posting this - please remove.

Edit: removed link & attached zip file that includes the Read me file as per stuff below.

====================================================================================
Classic Traveller Equipment Library version 1.0
(c) 2002-2004
====================================================================================
Freeware!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Stephen S. Koo
Email: steve@weblakes.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Stephen S. Koo
All Rights Reserved
Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises
Portions of this material are Copyright (c)1977-2004 Far Future Enterprises

Welcome to the Classic Traveller Equipment Library (CTEL). This utility program contains equipment, vehicles and weapons that have appeared in the original Traveller rules, various supplements, adventures and issues of the Journal of the Traveller's Aide Society (JTAS, issues 1-24). References are available for all items in the library, and are part of their entries.

CTEL is designed as a time saving tool for both Classic Traveller players and referees. It is not meant to replace the books, but to help reduce the look-up time involved in finding equipment, vehicle or weapons information.

Equipment, weapons, etc. from other Traveller rulesets are not supported by this utility.

CTEL has been tested to run in a Microsoft OS environment. It has been successfully tested in Win98, WinNT, Win2000, and WinXP. The program is a standalone application.

CTEL was developed in the DELPHI (Visual PASCAL) environment.

There are currently no plans to extend the capability of CTEL beyond wnat can be found within the application.

==================================
Distribution Notice
This program is FREEWARE and may be freely distributed as long as this readme.txt file remains part of the distribution.

Disclaimer Stuff
The author (me) does NOT make any warranties to the usefulness of this program, or the accuracy of the information it contains, and WILL NOT be held responsible for any silly brain-farts by users who feel that their favorite custom-designed equipment should be part of the Canon. 'Nuff said. Otherwise, feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• CTEquipmentLibrary.zip
    298.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Does the site have the source code? This could be useful as a bootstrap for other tools and languages.

Does the site have the source code? This could be useful as a bootstrap for other tools and languages.

I've no idea where I got it - it was on a backup CD of mine from 2003 from a computer that only the hard drive is left, sitting on my desk until I get around to getting an external drive caddy or something.

I was actually looking for the paper model of a Scout ship - I have an actual paper model but cannot find the PDF or image where it came from. I could have a fleet of Scouts but for lack of the source!

I was actually looking for the paper model of a Scout ship - I have an actual paper model but cannot find the PDF or image where it came from. I could have a fleet of Scouts but for lack of the source!

If it's the one I think it is, it's not a PDF. It's a .GIF or .JPEG/.JPG

Back