• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Coming on February 15! Careers for Rider!

I am really liking what you have done with Rider so far. I will be picking this up on release or next month (depending on your price...).

Since Rider takes place in the mid to late 1800s, have you thought about a steampunk supplement for Rider? Not all steampunk takes place in Victorian England as Deadlands and Wild, Wild, West have shown...

I am really liking what you have done with Rider so far. I will be picking this up on release or next month (depending on your price...).

Since Rider takes place in the mid to late 1800s, have you thought about a steampunk supplement for Rider? Not all steampunk takes place in Victorian England as Deadlands and Wild, Wild, West have shown...

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Rider is something I've wanted to do for a long time and I'm grateful that it is being well-received. If it helps any, the price will be $9.99 for the PDF and the softcover book will be $24.99.

Honestly, I'm trying to avoid that sort of thing. I really want to keep Rider as a straight-up Western rather than adding steampunk or supernatural elements to it.

I really want to keep Rider as a straight-up Western rather than adding steampunk or supernatural elements to it.
Simplest solution would be to produce another book that builds upon what you've done with Rider. 🤔

Call it ... Steam Rider ... and it can start with the (otherwise mundane) engineers and firemen of the 🚂 "iron horse" 🚂 locomotives and rolling stock along the railways, before branching out into more esoteric steampunk and "mad engineer" flavors of characters and lifestyles.

Back