• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

DGP's Sensor Rules

Originally posted by Supplement Four:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gadrin:
I called it the "smart cat" and let come in a TL early.
Nimitz, sucking on a celery stick? </font>[/QUOTE]No more like a cheshire, dipping its tail in butter and reading her lips :D

Originally posted by Supplement Four:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gadrin:
I called it the "smart cat" and let come in a TL early.
Nimitz, sucking on a celery stick? </font>[/QUOTE]No more like a cheshire, dipping its tail in butter and reading her lips :D

Hey S4, doesn't "Aslan", "Vargr", "Human", etc already imply "intelligent" (with a small 'i' of course)?

I suppose then that the second metric only comes into play when the species is unknown.

Hey S4, doesn't "Aslan", "Vargr", "Human", etc already imply "intelligent" (with a small 'i' of course)?

I suppose then that the second metric only comes into play when the species is unknown.

Originally posted by robject:

I guess. I copied it straight from the book.

-S4

Originally posted by robject:

I guess. I copied it straight from the book.

-S4

I love those DGP books to death.

That Donozev class, is that in the WBH? Some claim it looks quirky, and well, it does. It's called charm! And it's such an awesome 'venture-generating vessel.

I love those DGP books to death.

That Donozev class, is that in the WBH? Some claim it looks quirky, and well, it does. It's called charm! And it's such an awesome 'venture-generating vessel.

Back