• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

E-Bay Heads up

I dumped a lot of material -- not all -- more because of lack of use than anything else. I wasn't playing The Traveller Adventure and I have it on PDF. Why would I want to keep it on the shelf, unless I'm a collector? So I let it go.

Think of it this way- someone is going to get to learn Traveller, or at least have their collector itch scratched.

Whoever this is has been "out of Traveller" for some time, me thinks.

It's a nice collection, dunno if it's worth $300.

Especially when for $300 you can get almost the entirety of Traveller on CDs, and carry it all around on a tablet.

So, yea, this is for a collector -- I wouldn't suggest it to a new player interested in the game.

Avid collectors are excited to get the paper versions. They regularly mention it on FB. I have unloaded some of my other games, but have yet to part with my bins of Traveller/Twilight/SciFi games.

I ran into a problem with an overseas buyer who was attempting to mess around. Video boxing everything and mention it in the advertisement. The website sided with me on the issue.

I ran into a problem with an overseas buyer who was attempting to mess around. Video boxing everything and mention it in the advertisement. The website sided with me on the issue.

How do you go about that? Video the enboxing of the merchandise, then seal it up and hand it to a shipper? How does the recipient say "No, he changed it after the video" or some other nonsense?

How do you go about that? Video the enboxing of the merchandise, then seal it up and hand it to a shipper? How does the recipient say "No, he changed it after the video" or some other nonsense?

It's not perfect, but try to make it unique. Don't waste a lot of time for timestamps, etc. Remember, if everyone complains about a seller then the website may have a concern.

Price has dropped to best offer.

I'd get it, except I have some of the items, and the shipping to Australia is inconveniently large for now.

Back