• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

[Fantasy Grounds; Online Game] Gateway Era Traveller

Valarian

SOC-14 1K
Is there any interest in a Traveller game set in the Gateway era using the Mongoose Traveller rules?

I'll be using the Fantasy Grounds software to run the game, so you'd need at least a Lite license to join in. I'd be looking to run the game on Sundays from 8pm to 11pm UK time. You can check using this link to see what this means for you. I'm recruiting for between 3 and 6 players.

Hi Rob, do you have the Fantasy Grounds software already?
If not, I could run a quick demo one evening (after 8pm) for you to take you through what the software can do. The demo is D&D3e based, but the basic functionality is the same.

For those who are new to the Traveller game, the Gateway era is set in the Gateway domain in the year 993 of the Third Imperium (around 5500AD).

The first session, this Sunday (11th January), is likely to be dedicated to character generation. I'll tailor the scenario to the characters. I've got a few ideas already for adventures to run. I'll pick an idea that fits the characters.

Back