• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

First Survey Data - Is there a .SEC file anywhere?

Nathan Brazil

SOC-14 1K
Baronet
First, let me be clear: I am not concerned that the UWP's are all wonky and don't conform to canon past or future

Has anyone created .SEC files for First Survey based only on the First Survey?
I am talking about the UWPs as found in the First Survey product. Not modifications or cleanups. Just the First Survey, wonky as it is.

Is the pdf on the CD-ROM any better?
I purchased the entire line years ago at Drivethru. The pages on the First Survey were not scanned very well and the OCR is of even less quality.

Found it. Mwuah ha ha!

So... where did you find it?

I'm looking for SEC data for Reaver's Deep, both current and during the Long Night (or as close as I can get, and I think First Survey might be closest).

Thanks!

Edit: Unfortunately, "SEC" is too short of a search term for the forum search feature.

Now I found some, too. Not First Survey data - still looking for that - but at least some current SEC files.

First was Robject's Second Survey page.

Then I noticed that you can download data files from Travellermap. If you have clicked within a sector (easiest way for me to browse was at either scale 4 or scale 8, both of which show sector names), look down at the bottom of the page and you will see the sector name, followed by an approximate date for the data. Below that is a note on source of data, followed by a link that says "Data". Click that link, then save as a text file.

(There may be an easier way to do this on Travellermap - if so, I expect that inexorabletash will let us know! :) )

So... where did you find it?

I'm looking for SEC data for Reaver's Deep, both current and during the Long Night (or as close as I can get, and I think First Survey might be closest).

Thanks!

Edit: Unfortunately, "SEC" is too short of a search term for the forum search feature.

Google's search within a site feature handy for that sort of thing. Try the following entire line in the search box:

SEC file site:http://www.travellerrpg.com

Simon Hibbs

Back