• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Happened into a pile of traveller stuff...

...and I'm looking to see if anyone can help me figure out what it's value is, and get it to people who would enjoy it far more than I (I'm a classic D&D kinda guy). Someone on the dragonsfoot forums suggested I look here for this information and I didn't see a valuation board, so I figured this would be the next best thing.

Here is what I have:

Traveller New Era
Fire, Fusion, and Steel
Deluxe Edition Boxed Set
Brilliant Lances Box
Striker II x2
Smash & Grab
Reformation Coalition Equipment Guide
Survival Margin
Player's Forms x2
Referee's Screen

Mega Traveller
World Builder's Handbook
Fighting Ships of the Shattered Imperium
Knightfall
Assignment: Vigilante (Just the cover I think, I'll have to look)
Rebellion Sourcebook
Referee's Companion
Astrogator's Guide to the Diaspora Sector

Small Book Traveller
Book 1: Characters and Combat
Book 2: Starships
Book 3: Worlds & Adventures
Book 4: Mercenary
Book 5: High Guard
Adventure 3: Twilight's Peak
Adventure 6: Expedition to Zhodane
Adventure 7: Broadsword
Adventure 8: Prison Planet
Adventure 11: Murder on Acturus Station
Adventure 12: Secret of the Ancients
Understanding Traveller
Rules Booklet Snapshot
Rules Booklet Achanti High Lightning
Supplement 5: Lightning Class Cruisers
Supplement 8: Library Data (A-M)
Supplement 11: Library Data (N-Z)

Journal of the Traveller's Aid Society
War Issue No. 9
Issue No. 13

Marc Miller's Traveller
Marc Miller's Traveller Anomalies
Gateway! Adventure Two
Fire, Fusion, and Steel
Long Way Home Adventure One
Central Supply Catalog
Marc Miller's Traveller Rulebook

Don't know which edition
The Traveller Adventure Vol. 2

Thanks for any and all help guys.

It's all worth about $10, kindly delete this thread and contact me by private e-mail and ignore any other responses. :)

All kidding aside, some of it appears much more rare then others. Thus, the price of individual items could vary greatly. I'm not a qualified Traveller sage so I will leave other responses to the more knowledgable. The price could also greatly vary by person. A.i. if you already have it, not worth much. Many of us I think have the PDFs, but some still enjoy owning the hard copies and will see a few treasures in your list. I see a few items I like myself.

I've just modified your list to highlight what I personally think might be rare/valuable:

Mega Traveller
World Builder's Handbook

Small Book Traveller
Rules Booklet Achanti High Lightning
Supplement 5: Lightning Class Cruisers

Marc Miller's Traveller
Long Way Home Adventure One
Gateway! Adventure Two

World Builder's Handbook is, IMHO, one of the best Mega Traveller suppliments. I treasure mine, but for worth - others must answer.

The 'Small Book Traveller' items highlighted are Classic Traveller, 'CT'. Shipped as part of the Azhanti High Lightning Game, they might be of interest to a Traveller completist.

The Marc Miller's Traveller's items highlighted are part one and two of the same adventure -also formerly available in one part from BITS (British Isles Traveller Society).

Most of the stuff will go for about cover, ±50%, on ebay.

The DGP stuff can skyrocket on ebay (sometimes over $100 an item), but generally moves at 150-300% of cover.

Thanks for all the help guys. I've listed everything for sale on eBay and it can be located here. I plan to update the listings with images and answer as many questions as possible. If there's anything anyone's interested in, this may be a chance to grab it on the cheap. Again, thanks for the help.

Bummer. I recently bought a boxed set of Tarsus. Not only was all of the original material included, but it seems that a good portion of somebody's campaign was in there too!

I can not identify the previous owner, but his or her campaign material was typed! With a typewriter! Double-spaced, yet.

I can not identify the previous owner, but his or her campaign material was typed! With a typewriter! Double-spaced, yet.

This is one of the things I like about collecting classic games. Oftentimes, you find campaign notes, PCs, NPCs, or homegrown items/classes lining the books they belong with. They may not be collectible in and of themselves, but they're usually interesting to read.

Mixed in with all the stuff I acquired, I found lots of maps drawn on old TSR hex paper and table notes containing PC->Referee messages of intrigue. Interesting stuff... and a lot of it belongs to someone who owned the stuff before the guy I got it from.

books 4 and 5

i'd be interested in acquiring the classic (little black book) traveller books 4 and 5 (Mercenary and High Guard) if the price is not too prohibitive.

PM me if you havent sold them already.

== stanton

Most of the stuff will go for about cover, ±50%, on ebay.

Roll 1D. Odd result equal -50%. Even result equal +50%.

The DGP stuff can skyrocket on ebay (sometimes over $100 an item), but generally moves at 150-300% of cover.

Take 10% of the cover, then roll 3D6. Multiply the two results for price.

:smirk:

dshivley said:
Don't know which edition
The Traveller Adventure Vol. 2

That'd be Classic Traveller, Baby!

That's Marc Miller's Classic Traveller opus, the only CT mega-campaign.

Back