• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

High Guard version 1.13

AndreaV

SOC-13
I've just released the latest version of HGS (1.13). This version fixes a few minor errors and adds some improvements to the interface. If you hit F4 with the cursor in the class edit box it will synchronise the class and ship name; if you hit F5 in the type or code edit boxes it will sychronise them (Ctrl-F5 launches an editor to enter your own type/code combinations and Alt-F5 displays the type codes from High Guard).

You can find it at the ct-starships list file area or my site at http://www.downport.com/amv/

As usual, comments, error reports and chocolate fish welcome.

Thanks, Andrew!
I've been playing with it, and have not found any real problems! Well, other than the usual of too much mission, too little hull...
smile.gif

Architect: JCB
Tech Level: 15

USP
EX-A1346F2-150000-40004-0 MCr 624.110 1 KTons
Bat Bear.......1.........1........1... Crew: 12
Bat .............1..........1........1... TL: 15

Cargo: 15.000 Fuel: 680.000 EP: 60.000 Agility: 4 Pulse Lasers
Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification

Architects Fee: MCr 6.241 Cost in Quantity: MCr 499.288

Detailed Description

HULL
1,000.000 tons standard, 14,000.000 cubic meters, Needle/Wedge Configuration

CREW
Pilot, Navigator, 6 Engineers, Medic, 3 Gunners

ENGINEERING
Jump-3, 4G Manuever, Power plant-6, 60.000 EP, Agility 4

AVIONICS
Bridge, Model/6fib Computer

HARDPOINTS
6 Hardpoints

ARMAMENT
2 Triple Missile Turrets organised into 1 Battery (Factor-4), 2 Triple Pulse Laser Turrets organised into 1 Battery (Factor-4)

DEFENCES
2 Triple Sandcaster Turrets organised into 1 Battery (Factor-5), Armoured Hull (Factor-1)

CRAFT
None

FUEL
680.000 Tons Fuel (6 parsecs jump and 28 days endurance, plus 20.000 tons of additional fuel)
On Board Fuel Scoops, On Board Fuel Purification Plant

MISCELLANEOUS
6.0 Staterooms, 15.000 Tons Cargo

USER DEFINED COMPONENTS
None

COST
MCr 630.351 Singly (incl. Architects fees of MCr 6.241), MCr 499.288 in Quantity

CONSTRUCTION TIME
120 Weeks Singly, 96 Weeks in Quantity

COMMENTS
An attempt to make a luxury yacht; sales have been low.

------------------
Joe Brown

[This message has been edited by Fulacin Highport (edited 22 October 2001).]

Am I the only person to have tried this program revision?

Sure, I've got some time on my hands, but I expected some other comments by now!
Ridicule of my design is perfectly fine, if and only if you can back-up the talk with something better
smile.gif

------------------
Joe Brown

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fulacin Highport:
Am I the only person to have tried this program revision?

Sure, I've got some time on my hands, but I expected some other comments by now!
Ridicule of my design is perfectly fine, if and only if you can back-up the talk with something better
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gave it a test spin. It sems to have a fundamental flaw calculating crew on small craft. I reported the bug I haven't heard back.

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveShayne:
I gave it a test spin. It sems to have a fundamental flaw calculating crew on small craft. I reported the bug I haven't heard back.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, up to my behind in end of year exams at the moment. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrewmv:
Sorry, up to my behind in end of year exams at the moment. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take your time. I was just sharing my experience not finding fault.

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

Back