• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Hostile Rules Hardback Book Review

I think the whole Zozer games lineup of products is fantastic and I have almost all of them in pdf. I really wish, however, that there was an A5 PoD option in Lulu. The text is set so large that I think it actually reads better on that scale (I've printed out one or two myself), and it would hark back to the old tradition of smaller Traveller books..

I think the whole Zozer games lineup of products is fantastic and I have almost all of them in pdf. I really wish, however, that there was an A5 PoD option in Lulu. The text is set so large that I think it actually reads better on that scale (I've printed out one or two myself), and it would hark back to the old tradition of smaller Traveller books..
I agree about how awesome HOSTILE is, but I disagree about the large font size. Some of us are getting older but still like physical hard copies so this way we get the best of both worlds! :)

Back