• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Idea In development: Alien Artifact Starship

Hi
Tabletop Adventures has a product call Derelict Starships that may be of help to you
"In the vastness of space, the ship’s intrepid crew discovers a starship, floating wounded in the void. The boarding party opens the hatch in anticipation: what is down the corridor? Tabletop Adventures provides scores of descriptions of the sights and dangers of a derelict starship, stat-free and suitable for use with nearly any futuristic game, regardless of system. Whether a ship is damaged, abandoned, or filled with the victims of a space-borne plague, these pieces will help bring the dead ship to life."

gaining control of it.

'course, that may not be a good idea for the game. some things are better left unplayed ....

Yeah city size dreadnoughts tend to be a handful for the GM to deal with...I had a group drive me nuts with a dinky scout ship they captured..of course it was a TL-17 ship....

Hi
Tabletop Adventures has a product call Derelict Starships that may be of help to you
"In the vastness of space, the ship’s intrepid crew discovers a starship, floating wounded in the void. The boarding party opens the hatch in anticipation: what is down the corridor? Tabletop Adventures provides scores of descriptions of the sights and dangers of a derelict starship, stat-free and suitable for use with nearly any futuristic game, regardless of system. Whether a ship is damaged, abandoned, or filled with the victims of a space-borne plague, these pieces will help bring the dead ship to life."

Thanks I appreciate that

Back