• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

IISS Form 113a: Spohont Species Data Record

Hmmm... Memebership to the SHDC site is now open to the Public... so joining should be no trouble, and obligation free... and all are welcome!
I will happily email them to all interested... The Sophont sheet has been edited along the lines of what Lord tjones suggested... The new "Description" section can be filled with a breif paragraph that uses "Broad Strokes" in the form of adjectives, like "big Mean bipedal Lizards that love to fight" but more flowery... expanded writeups should be a separate text... this is sort of intended as a "Monster Manual" form... a baseline to work from, a common language and format , if you will...

some of the files have been uploaded to the eLibrary, but they have yet to be approved...

I will of course post examples of what im getting at... I am currently woring on the Art Angle right now...

Lord Tanuki, is that the proper email address for you? I got an "undeliverable" when I tried to send...

omega.gif

Originally posted by Baron Saarthuran:
Lord Tanuki, is that the proper email address for you? I got an "undeliverable" when I tried to send...
omega.gif
Did you eliminate the all caps spamkiller part of the email address? It should be kitsuneATsff.net (replace AT with @).

Back