• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Images for use with Rider

Timerover51

SOC-14 5K
Here are a couple of images for players to use with the Rider role-playing game. I will be adding more in the future.
Texas Longhorn herd.jpgRedwood Forest for Sequoia.jpg

Note, these have not been approved by Independence Games. They are posted to give the players some visuals for a game session. They were created with the Night Cafe software.

Texas Longhorn herd.jpg
Now that's what I call a cattle drive of WRONGhorns. :whistle:

I am not as impressed with these AI-generated images as I would be if you created them w/o that software.
I understand. However, when it comes to creating art without software, I am at kindergarten level. This does enable me to express my thoughts. Also, you have not seen how many that I have discarded to get something that I view as acceptable. I do appreciate the feedback, and keep commenting.

We have an AI image thread on another, completely unrelated, forum. And the creativity of a fellow that's been hitting it pretty has been really clever.

No, he's not doing the designs, but the ideas are fun, and he tweaks them into some really neat, and bizarre, images.

Back