• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Kickstarter T5 Books shipping

dalpeh

SOC-2
Folks
The founders of the kickstarter projects just got news that the books have started shipping. The high price tiers will be first to get them due to the $$$ spent. He started on the 24th and has a goal to finish by the 31st. I am in the last tier buying in at the cheapest tier to get a book, so I am looking at end of the month most likely. Been reading through the pdf off the cd sent, was glad to see the tables updated to show build out for ships that can do jump 9 :)

I am in the great wad of people who pledged between 100 and 150. More than a thousand of us, so who knows when I will get my stuff.

Haven't received my email yet. But wow, the're shipping!! Great news. Being one of the thousands I compounded my shipping time by being from Australia. Can hardly wait to see the finished item here.

Haven't received my email yet. But wow, the're shipping!! Great news. Being one of the thousands I compounded my shipping time by being from Australia. Can hardly wait to see the finished item here.

Same here. But at least, after all that sorting out, Marc is beginning to post out the good stuff now :)

Back