• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Kickstarter T5 Books shipping

Kaeto is Short for Khitaouik Kehwahyl

kaeto_with_cherry_by_kaeto1-d3k7oe7.jpg

She's 5 foot 3 inches tall.

Anyone in the $150 or less pledge level get their address confirmation e-mail yet?

The email that I need to do the confirmation thing with paypal, yes. Anything beyond that, no. (But my paypal and kickstarter emails don't match, sent an email explaining that but no response).

Got my shipping confirmation today. $800 pledge level - Spinward Marches Count.

My box is coming to an APO address so it won't be quick. But if no one else has an unboxing video up by then, I'll try to remember to do one if I remember (and don't get too excited) and also figure out how this Nexus 7 camera works.

I just got my set today. I pledged at the Count level. The book is really nice, and I got a CD and three official looking documents.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 117
So I'm curious about the Book. The Kickstarter pledge levels refer to the "Core Rule Book", "Core Rule Book Imperial Space Edition", and "Core Rule Book Spinward Marches Edition." Is there actually any difference you can spot? Like "Spinward Marches Edition" on the title page?

That probably means it will arrive on my wedding anniversary, where I'll get to see it's arrived but not get to explore it...

KInda like life before marriage. :rofl:

But I kid.

Did like the pictures. Can't wait to get my copy. This is one time I had more money to bump me up on the shipping list. :)

So I'm curious about the Book. The Kickstarter pledge levels refer to the "Core Rule Book", "Core Rule Book Imperial Space Edition", and "Core Rule Book Spinward Marches Edition." Is there actually any difference you can spot? Like "Spinward Marches Edition" on the title page?

"Spinward Marches" editions include nobility grants for places within the Spinward Marches, the Imperial ones are for anywhere within the Imperium.

Back