• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Looking for a pbem game West Coast (Oregon)

Due to a rather odd work schedule and being on the Oregon coast, it is difficult to get an in person game going. Would love to do something in the way of a pbem. Thank you.

Keith

Why would time zone matter for a PbP/PBeM? Most games post 1-4 times a week, at best. Unless I'm in them, then they can get a bit wordy. :)

Time zones probably wouldn't affect things. Mostly it makes it very hard for me to have a face to face game. Still hoping someone is opening something up soon.

Join mine. Throw out some concepts or just what you like. As long as you are heroic and not a rules fanatic it should be good.

Looking for someone to jump in and take over either an abandoned character or one of two major NPCs in a Mongoose PBEM game on Myth-Weaver's. It's called surviving the Borderlands and been running for about a year and a half now. Prefer that players post on e a day or more.(Weekends run a bit slower) Pop over and see if you're interested.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=28294

Myth-Weaver's username is RobBadener

Back