• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Looking for CT Game, Los Angeles or Roll20

Baron

SOC-12
I would love to join a group for CT in the 3rd Imperium and its environs. I would really like to be a player for a change. I live in Santa Monica. Failing being able to put together a face-to-face group, how about using Roll20? I've found that I don't enjoy pbp. By way of sharing GM duties, I currently run a monthly 1st ed AD&D campaign set in Tekumel. It's available either in-person, or on Roll20, if we can get this CT group together. Waiting optimistically... Thanks.

Well, I've got two other gamers in my area, so that makes three of us to try and set up a regular group. Care to be the fourth? :)

We're going to rotate refereeing Traveller in this new group. The first adventure will use 2nd ed Mongoose Traveller. When it's my turn I'll run Classic Traveller. Don't know about the other guys. If you're in Los Angeles and you want to play, let me know!

Back