• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

PST / GMT-8 Virtual Tabletop (Roll20) Probably 1/3 or 2/4 Wed of each month

Plan on a mix of classic (Books 1-3) and Mongoose with a few more house rules to streamline play. Not planning on having the Imperium or Zhodani, etc...but see below.

We will have world/universe building session and character generation session. So if the group really wants the Third Imperium, then it's back.

Looking for a mix of Firefly-ish play. Explore and investigate one week, trading the next, and blow stuff up the next.

Using roll20 as virtual tabletop. Voice is TBD as I use several but need to find out which one works with the most players :D

Adventures will be a mix of sandbox and classic adventures. They've been gathering dust a long time and I would like to run them again.

Games are planned for either the 1st/3rd or the 2nd/4th Wednesday of each Month.

Here is the listing on roll20 if anyone is interested.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/139622/classic-traveller

As for me a little background:
I've been running and playing since before the first edition came out. I'm more of a beer and pretzels casual player.

Alternatively if someone wants to group locally, I'm in Las Vegas so PM me and if there's enough of a compatible steady playerbase we'll see.

Update: We are currently running the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. 530 PDT / GMT -7.

The party has successfully reclaimed a scoutship and had it assigned for detached duty. They have just jumped into an isolated frontier system with a corporate presence who wants to investigate what has happened to their scientific expedition...

After recovering the missing scientists, securing multiple live samples of an undiscovered xeno species and turning them over to the corporation to be studied by 'top men' the party has made their way back to the capital where they have turned over the scoutship to the scout service and decided on acquiring a ship to call the (bank's) er...their own.

Also we had a few folks drop so we have openings again...

Roll 20 listing:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/139622/classic-traveller

Come on in and join us for some go old-fashioned Travelling...

Back