• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Maschinen Krieger X 2300AD

MARSBOT

SOC-1
I’ve been a fan of 2300AD since getting into TTRPGs in the late ’80s; and a fan of Maschinen Krieger since I first saw a model during a visit to a hobby shop in Tokyo, just about the same time. In my head they just went together, the 2300 rules pretty much cover everything Ma.k (maschinen Krieger) already. A lot of the Ma.K setting just isn’t fully detailed or frankly doesn’t make a lot of sense, in my opinion. Okay preamble done.

So hoping there’s others that fall into the 2300AD X Ma.k venn diagram, wanted to ask if anyone has done their own conversions? I am however betting it’s unlikely, so was thinking of sharing my own progress here.

If you’re sitting their thinking “Machining Krueger?” might I suggest a quick image search, that will undoubtedly bring up images that you might recognise as an internet consuming Sci-Fi aficionado, but not connected to being some kind of franchise.

I had never heard of them until your post so I googled - and was suitably impressed.

2300AD combat walkers and Traveller battledress images galore :)

I had never heard of them until your post so I googled - and was suitably impressed.

2300AD combat walkers and Traveller battledress images galore :)
Yeah, it’s a natural fit. I guess I was exposed to both at the right time, pretty sure I got my boxed set of 2300AD the summer before that trip to Japan, so they just kind of always went together in my mind.

Back