• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Merry Christmas to wherever you are ...

Posted By Capt. Blacklight:
it's 19F out and I am still waiting for winter to show up in Minnesota
Ya! It get purty cold up in dat dar Minnesoter donchyaknow? Uff da! :D

Sorry Cap'n...my father is from Northern Minnesota and I just laugh my aft quarter off when I hear his accent!
file_21.gif

You would think that my Scandanavian ancestors would settle someplace warmer?
file_22.gif

Stay Warm!
Big Mike

I may have said this before, but Merry Christmas to those who follow the various forms of Christianity, and for those who don't, may your holiday be (have been) happy and peaceful. (Unless you're a radical, of any faith at all. But enough on that for today.)
Happy New Year, and Happy Holiday!

Merry Christmas to you and yours from myself, John Macdonnell, in lovely Southwest Missouri (whereever it is under the foot and a half of snow that is
) Happy Holidays!!

I know this should go in the "Commercials and Jingles" thread, but it fits here too
:

THE CAMERA SHOWS evening on a barren glacial wasteland...snowdrifts several meters high and blown by high winds. It pans over to a scoutship half buried in snow and moves to a close up. A lone figure in cold-weather gear with a dim lamp seen only in torso walks past the camera in front of the ships name..."Dasher". The camera follows the figure to a point on the ship where he stops with his back to the camera for a few moments then moves on. The camera stays at that spot showing a recessed airlock with a Christmas wreath on the door. The access lights twinkle and flicker. Silently the words come up on the screen:

Happy Holidays from the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from down here in Texas.

We got frost on the grass and cars, which is about as close to a white Christmas you will ever see in Dallas!

Back