• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Milieu 0 Sourcebook errata

robject

SOC-14 10K
Admin Award
Marquis
I didn't see the errata for M:0 in Don's doc, I only saw First Survey, so here goes. I'm mainly skimming for T4-isms (it's largely rules-free).

Errata

Page 48, 2nd column, 2nd paragraph. The diagram is unformatted, and should probably be in an inset, similar to the chartlet on the bottom of p64.

Page 85, Fusion Plus. Further details about fusion plus -- in particular, its limitations, are missing, but important enough to warrant a new paragraph.

Pages 97 thru 105. The UWP data and dotmap should just be deleted, leaving a summary. Scrubbed data would in principle be available via Travellermap and a PDF and/or sector poster would be made available.

Pages 106 thru 112. Rumors should be numbered, and a d6 x d6 x d6 random rumor generator be inserted at the front of the chapter.

T4 Specific

Page 68 has a basic Reaction Roll table for politics. Other rule systems may use different mechanics (such as Personals).

Page 88 has an 800t Scout Cruiser designed using QSDS (I should port it to T5).

Back