• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Moties

will some one get these moties outta here....they keep getting into my eyes!!! ;)
file_22.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
will some one get these moties outta here....they keep getting into my eyes!!! ;)
file_22.gif
which ones? there are quite a few, ranging in size (and temprament) from the small watchmakers all the way up to a big nasty warrior caste (can't remember the name..) with build in weapons designed to slice and dice....

If your eyes are bothering you I've got a couple doctor--type Moties that I'll sell cheap. Act now and recive a free pair of browns. As an added bonus If you call witin the 1st hour you'll also recieve at no additional cost 8 watchmakers, :eek: :eek: :eek: what a deal

Originally posted by spank:
If your eyes are bothering you I've got a couple doctor--type Moties that I'll sell cheap. Act now and recive a free pair of browns. As an added bonus If you call witin the 1st hour you'll also recieve at no additional cost 8 watchmakers, :eek: :eek: :eek: what a deal
engineers cost exra, but are on back order and will be sent as soon as available... :D

Originally posted by Nurd_boy:
ONLY if you have an area of space that's IMPOSSIBLE for them to get out of....imagine the consquenses if there had been NO coal sack or if crazy eddie point hadn't been in the corona of a star !!!

(very good travellerish books too I might add...)

toast.gif
toast.gif
toast.gif
, U, ME, everything
toast.gif
As it turns out, there's a star in the DGP version of The Beyond sector (or near there - check the dotmaps in Solomani and Aslan) that's J3 or J4 from anything, which might be a good star to place them on for the first-contact story.

Of course, once the transplanted moties get - or develop - J3, there's a Real Problem... :eek:
omega.gif

Goddess help us, trader jim thinks he's become a god! Oh, Brigit!

_Mote_ is a good book. Moties would be something to fear.

Moties?!!!, heck even Grandfather would be given a run for his pocket universe by them. They would be fun to have in a TU, but if any of them ever escaped.... SHUDDER....
toast.gif
toast.gif
toast.gif

I had read the books long before I had ever really read about the Traveller universe. The books were excellent by the way, and I got a big kick out of the improved coffee maker. What about having your weapons all being custom fitted to YOUR hands? All for the cost of sandwich. Worth at least a +1 to +2 to hit rolls.

I agree that the Imperial ships described in the books sound very similar to Traveller ones. The black globe in the books sounds just like the one in Traveller. The only difference is that the Empire in the books knew how to build them and could afford to equip ALL of their capital ships with them.

The black globe in the books sounds just like the one in Traveller. The only difference is that the Empire in the books knew how to build them and could afford to equip ALL of their capital ships with them.
Maybe that's the answer to the Ancients??

Mote is very Traveller (or is that vice versa;))

For some reason, I've never been able to fully erase the self imposed connection between Motie warriors and Droyne warriors in my mind. . .

Back