• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General My new game has started

Cryton

Vice Administrator
Admin Award
Administrator
Baronet
Just started a new game myself.

So far, we have only run the "Session Zero". We used the Iron-Man option. 4 players seven characters later we have four characters that are ready to go, complete with connections, allies and interpersonal connections that include a joint backstory.

The story so far goes (all of this is just them using the 'background connections' from MgT) : A pair of agents (two of the PCs)and the Scout (3rd PC) that was assigned to ferry them around ended up on mission that went wrong, one of the Agents was maimed (lost eye), and an Imperial High Noble (NPC ally) was injured in their care, and the fourth PC, a Doctor known by the Senior of the Agents, happened to be on planet and was brought in to patch the injured Agent and Noble up.

I plan on starting up the main adventure literally a t the end of that scene. My only major decisions are : 1) How to add in the final player, who has yet to make his character. 2)Who's after them and why. And 3) How big do I want to make all this.

The players do not have their own ship. If the Final Player does not get a ship, I have decided that the injured Noble NPC has a Yacht they will be allowed use, providing they can make it to the Starport alive.

48 hours until the next session, and looking forward to running this Traveller one-shot.

Back