• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Game openning

Deathwisher,
I will take on the role of either the professional or the academic - whichever is open at this time. I am new to the T20 rules, but have the book. Please let me know the yahoo website that the game is set up on, and I am there...

Sorry To give a delay all Character information will be given to you all and please Remember to come back to me with Skills and extra feats.
This will arrive on wednesday and i mean it ad then I'll give a brief to start the game(after all have replyed for Skills and Feats)and the Game shall start.

Nathaniel

I have not heard anything for over two weeks, though he did promise to send charactors out two weeks ago.

I guess it must be off.

mr tek

Maybe the prospective players should form their own PBEM group and have someone volunteer to the Referee?

Being the Referee does take some time, but it isn't all that hard or time consuming.

Ron

PS: I'd invite you to join my group, but we're full; the group seems pretty stable right now; and I already have a few people on the waiting list. But, you're welcome to lurk and follow along.

Sorry guys.
my stupid step dad started decrating my room so i've had to put some things back in boxes and some things i cannot find including the characters. Sorry for the delays.
I'll set up a definete start date the 19th october, we may start earlier. This will give me a target to work on.

he he he he he
He does'nt even know what T20 is let alone the difference bewteen a Sony PS2 and a Microsoft XBOX so i'll think he'll never get close to seeing it.

(Evilaly) HAAAAAAAAAAAhAAAHaaaaaa

Maybe his step-dad DID see what he posted ...

well i don't know how well his stepdad will react to being called stupid but being missing for several months for it!?

i think something elese is going on... like maybe school!

*Blargh...Ach... choke... please don't ever allow me to say that again....gag...*

Back