• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New issues of Signal-GK the fanzine now available

Was there not an agreement for distribution of Sword of Knight's Traveller Chronicle and Signal GK? I seem to recall being able to pick up my Signal GKs from SOK's site but maybe my memory has lapsed too much.

Anyhow, I will, with Jae & Leighton's permission broach the topic of AZtech with Wizkids.

I am overjoyed to hear that there is more work being done behind the scenes. I would gladly drop down money for quality stuff like this fanzine and if you are doing it as a labour of love (THANKS!!).

Oops and yet further Oops

Ah yes... Oops! (bang head on wall)

I just looked in the basement and yes it was Traveller Chronicles : it was so long ago that I'd forgotten who (and which) fanzines I did deals with so first apols to Freelance Traveller - why I got you and the Chronicle both mixed up I've no idea - not even from the same era, so no excuses etc. Sorry!!!

Anyway Theo if you want let me know and I'll look out any spare copies I have (of Traveller Chronicles) if you want them and post them to you (snail mail).

Kafka re I will, with Jae & Leighton's permission broach the topic of AZtech with Wizkids. Go for it, it would be nice to get the recognition but regardless we both intend to get as much out as we can for free.

Speaking of which anyone interested in writing adventures, Port of Calls, etc. set in Dag' or using the existing material please get in touch as Leighton and I are seriously looking at putting out a free PDF issue on an annual basis expanding on what went before.

Now to lock myself in the dungeon and learn how to read... C H R O N I C L E not F R E E...

Jae,

Thank's for the offer but I have all of the Traveller Chronicle's, Kevin lives relatively close to me, at least compared too your location. The Chronicles are an excellent magazine, even if they caused some hard feeling in the HIWG. I've also got all five High Passage, Both Far Traveller's, Jtas/Challenge from issue 9 on, Traveller Digest thru Megatraveller Journal.

What I'm looking for is Imperial Lines 3/4, Coreward 3 thru however far they went. Plus some of the really rare ones.

If anyone has copies of IL3/4 or Coreward Please contact me.

Jae,

Thank's for the offer but I have all of the Traveller Chronicle's, Kevin lives relatively close to me, at least compared too your location. The Chronicles are an excellent magazine, even if they caused some hard feeling in the HIWG. I've also got all five High Passage, Both Far Traveller's, Jtas/Challenge from issue 9 on, Traveller Digest thru Megatraveller Journal.

What I'm looking for is Imperial Lines 3/4, Coreward 3 thru however far they went. Plus some of the really rare ones.

If anyone has copies of IL3/4 or Coreward Please contact me.

I have IL3/4 - but utterly inaccessable at the moment. Never even heard of Coreward - what was it?

Issue 5 Now released

In case anyone's missed Scott's announcement, Leighton has put together the electronic version of Signal-GK 5 and has begun work on issue 6.

Copies can be downloaded from either Scott's site or mine.

Leighton has put in a massive amount of work getting this issue ready and really deserves a great deal of thanks for all his efforts. There is no comparison between the scans and these which Leighton has completely re-editted.

This is one of my favourite issues as it highlights Duncan Law-Green's S'mrii.

I have IL3/4 - but utterly inaccessable at the moment. Never even heard of Coreward - what was it?

Coreward was a fanzine out of Canada, put together by Paul Drye, who now does Gurps Traveller stuff thru Steve Jackson Games. ie. Sword Worlds by: Paul Drye
Coreward covered the Antares, Meshan, Mendan, Amdukan Area for HIWG, and Issue 2 included info on the Empire of Gashikan, Gashikan Sector.

The fanzine was free, but you had to sent a SASE, and the Canadian postal system only accepted Internaltion Reply Coupons (IRC) or some such, Which were hard to get.

Issue 1 was outdated with the Julian Protectorate info published in Challenge magazine so an Issue 1bis, updated to reflect published material was released. I managed to get issue 2, but that's as far as I got.

The fanzine was printed with a dot matrix printer and quality was very good, probably equal to Signal GK and far above most HIWG fanzines.

I've tried to email Mr Drye using the info from his website but have recieved no reply.

No apology necessary; I'm actually flattered that you'd "remember" me right alongside such venerable and respected historical Traveller fanzines as are discussed in this thread/subthread.

Back