• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Playtesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. We will be calling for outside playtesters. We are in the process of getting documentation together that is at least somewhat useable before we open up playtesting though

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:
YES. We will be calling for outside playtesters. We are in the process of getting documentation together that is at least somewhat useable before we open up playtesting though
Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone else getting sweaty palmed in Anticipation? <g>

------------------
Neo

"Et semel emissum volat ireevocabile verbum".

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Neo:
Anyone else getting sweaty palmed in Anticipation? <g>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes! If I get the opportunity to playtest, I'll be doing it with my kids who are just now becoming familiar with the D20 system (D&D3E & SW).

Please put us on the list as potential playtesters as well. Our group has playtested for several different game systems, including GURPS, White Wolf, and AEG. Most recently we have playtested D&D 3e, the Forgotten Realms 3e conversion, Chainmail, Forge of Fury, and the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. We have been players of Traveller since the small books, and are excited about the prospect of the new system.
NDAs in electronic format received at erisraven@bellsouth.net will be returned within 48 hours, with testing beginning almost immediately upon receipt of materials.

------------------
ErisRaven
House Rookhaven RPGA Club
www.rookhaven.com

Could you add me to the list of potential playtesters. All 4 of the players in my group includding myself have been around since D&D chainmail rules (that shows are age) and we are all RPGA memebes in good standing and have down alot of playtesting for 3rd edition, including the 3rd ediiton Monster Manual.

Man,
Horrible spelling and grammer errors in the above post. Sorry, have bionetic contacts in my eyes for the first time.

Sign my group up also. Had a chance to run the idea past them and they were excited about the opportunity. All are experienced with both Traveller and d20, all four of us have around twenty years RPG experience each. A couple of them have a real knack for finding loop holes in the rules as well.

Hunter, I know we only asked you a few days ago, but do you have any better idea on the timeline w.r.t. playtesting? The natives are getting restless....
wink.gif

AA

[This message has been edited by Antares Administration (edited 08 June 2001).]

Those of you that have posted your interest in playtesting previously in this thread should now have access to the closed Playtest board.

I am going to close this thread and we will get started with playtest with the folks we have for now.

Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back