• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Printing FASA Deck Plans

Dear fellow travellers,

I've noticed that the old FASA 15mm starship deck plans are available in PDF format over at Drivethru RPG and I am considering purchasing a bundle.

Have any of you done so, and if so were you able to effectively print them in 15mm scale (1/2 inch squares scaled to 1.5 meters) using A4 sheets?

Thanking you in advance.

Griggs.

The older sets (Tethys, Vlezhdatl, King Richard, Leander, and Fenris) were originally published on 11x17 paper, while the two ACS sets, the Merchant Ships, Aslan Mercenary Ships, and the Hotel were printed on 17x22 paper.

Dear fellow travellers,

I've noticed that the old FASA 15mm starship deck plans are available in PDF format over at Drivethru RPG and I am considering purchasing a bundle.

Have any of you done so, and if so were you able to effectively print them in 15mm scale (1/2 inch squares scaled to 1.5 meters) using A4 sheets?

Thanking you in advance.

Griggs.

You should be able to print them in parts, through either the print command in acrobat or your printer's driver.

Consider purchasing the FFE CD-ROM with the FASA material all on it, $35 + shipping, which may or many not turn out to be cheaper depending on how many you were planning to buy.

Thank you everyone.

I am excited at the prospect of purchasing the PDFs or CD-ROM and printing off a number of starships in sections as Evyn suggested. They look to be great deck plans and quite detailed, and will enhance my shipboard miniatures firefights nicely.

Best wishes to all.

Griggs.

Back