• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Problems with the Classic Traveller Reprints

On the CT CDROM it is also/definitely p.16 that is missing from the Vargr module (but you're not interested in that in this thread ;)).

That's the post I was remembering, thanks Gruffty. But can you clarify, it is ONLY missing in the CD version and not the BFB reprint version? (and we can file that for later then). Or it is missing from both?

(I'm just not getting a clear read on all kinds of things all week :( so it's probably my reading of your post and not your typing of it causing me confusion. If language is a virus I think someone slipped me a "cure".)

Last edited:
And as long as we are talking about dead tree issues...

Will we ever see Challenge 37 - 77?

I have them all, but I really would like them either consolidated or PDFed.

sfchbryan: Probably not in a CT reprint... Marc sees Challenge #37 as the jump into MegaTraveller.

So my BFB Reprint issues are:
1. Short Adventures: Marooned/Marooned Alone pages are out of order.
2. Games: FFW is missing p. 20 (charts).
3. JTAS1-12: The asterioid mining flowchart in JTAS #3 is unreadable.
4. Aliens5-8: Droyne p. 7 is missing (text).
5. The CT Lost Core Rules project (because it's only the LBB1-3s that we are concerned with).

Still open for more submissions.

Given the signal-to-noise ratio on the TML, I figured CoTI was a better shot...

:rofl:

I seem to recall there was something wrong with the Fifth Frontier War portion of "Classic Games" - a reference card missing, perhaps? My copy isn't easily accessible at the moment but perhaps someone could check.

Thanks for tackling all this along with your other projects, Don.

Given the signal-to-noise ratio on the TML, I figured CoTI was a better shot...

:rofl:

The signal to noise ratio there is horrible - I finally unsubscribed for good last year - but there are certainly plenty of knowledgeable if obsessive folks there who would no doubt be able to cite things chapter and verse for you.

Back