• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General Question, I have a base image of an Imperial T Class Cruiser....

So,
As the subject states, I have a base image of an Imperial T Class Cruiser (See attached)

I "would like" to have it appear seriously battle damaged (mostly in engineering and the "fins")
And I "would like" the name "Sword of Arbellatra" emblazoned on it.....possibly someone obstructed due to the damage.

I've been looking for on-line AI generators which would accept the attached image and create the image I would like.
But, any that even get close, do so after creating an entirely different starship image (most often, Star Wars-based)

Can anyone recommend an AI site to use?
Or, does anyone have an image of a damaged T Class in their files....I can use PS to change the ship name if you've already got one you are willing to share

Thank you

Look at aircraft battle damage photos, and naval ship battle damage photos.
Sketch the damage from the photos, and patch those sketches onto the base image.

Might need to trace the base image to coordinate the art styles.

Type T, eh? (Says the guy who's using the cover art from FASA's Adventure Class Ships Vol. II as his desktop image right now...)

Attachments

• Type T.JPG
    Type T.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 6
Look at aircraft battle damage photos, and naval ship battle damage photos.
Sketch the damage from the photos, and patch those sketches onto the base image.

Might need to trace the base image to coordinate the art styles.

Type T, eh? (Says the guy who's using the cover art from FASA's Adventure Class Ships Vol. II as his desktop image right now...)
Yep, you can find the T all over the place...

The point of my post is that I would prefer to feed the base image to an AI and get something very reasonably close "So I don't have to" do it myself :D

Many adverts I see say they can modify a base image....but the AI's I've tried simply discard the image and create something entirely new.

That's why I posted, hoping someone could point me to an AI that really "would" use the base image "I supplied"

Yep, you can find the T all over the place...

The point of my post is that I would prefer to feed the base image to an AI and get something very reasonably close "So I don't have to" do it myself :D

Many adverts I see say they can modify a base image....but the AI's I've tried simply discard the image and create something entirely new.

That's why I posted, hoping someone could point me to an AI that really "would" use the base image "I supplied"
Haven't messed around with AI, sorry.

Back