• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Ship combat game

I like the picture with the size comparisons between HH universe ships and those from other SF worlds. I recognized the Federation CA, a Klingon D7, and the other two are frigates from AdAstra's own universe.

I hope they simplified the combat system some. I like their game but I think it's too complex for ease of use, especially with a lot of ships involved, and the HH universe has =lots and lots= of ships in some battles.

We'll see. I'd love to have a game that handled things at the squadron/fleet level and let me move forces between planets and star systems.

"A game that handles things at the squadron/fleet level and moves forces between planets?"

How did you know about my secret project?! I'm working on something like that, but its always on the back burner. One of these days I'll get it done.

Helps now that DW released ship figure numbers for the resumption of hostilities.

It would be cool if there was a Traveller conversion for the rules. (And not just port the tables like they did with LBB5 and Mayday.
)

I still would love a working (at both ends of the spectrum) starship combat simulator for Traveller.

Hi Everyone

I was thinking that a version of the pc game 'Total War' could be set in the 'Honorverse'. That games deals with huge armies composed of hundreds of units. I think that the 'Honorverse' might lend itself to this game. Or maybe not, I was just thinking.....
Bye for now.

I think Homeworld 2 lends itself better...simply cause Homeworld 2 is 3D combat...makes fleet movement -very- interesting.

Well that looks like it is coming along nicely. (Though if I am going to buy a Starship Fleet Pack, I would expect a couple of SDs.)

Now that we have a price and a release date, where is the FRPG to go with it?

Back