• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

So it looks like the Character I posted didn't make the Jump to the new CotI

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Either I'm missing something or a Character I posted got lost in the Jump.

So here's 2. One is the Scout that goes with the Alternate Scout ship I posted. A Detached Duty Scout. And the other is an Engineer who likes to Treasure Hunt.

If you try them, let me know if there are any glitches. Both were made in RPGSuite.

Attachments

• Detached Scout Pilot Original -- Friday, July 2, 2021 -- 4.24.37 AM.pdf
    658.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Engineer (Treasure Hunter) Original -- Thursday, September 23, 2021 -- 11.21.15 PM.pdf
    654.9 KB · Views: 13
Looks like the Events text boxes are a fixed size and crop the visible text, but retain their contents (visible by scrolling inside the text boxes) when rendered by Firefox.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit) doesn't allow scrolling in those boxes. The entire text is still present though, and can be extracted with a Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C inside the box.

Looks like the Events text boxes are a fixed size and crop the visible text, but retain their contents (visible by scrolling inside the text boxes) when rendered by Firefox.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit) doesn't allow scrolling in those boxes. The entire text is still present though, and can be extracted with a Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C inside the box.
Yeah, there are a few glitches with RPGSuite.

I guess the skills in italics are the ones the character does not have, to distinguish them from those at level 0. Is this right?

The Italic ones are the sub-skills.

Pilot
Small Craft
Spacecraft
Capitol ships

The main skill isn't Italic.

Oh, I see now... Then you should make some way to distinguish those skills not known from those at level 0 (or all the skills listed are at level 0 or higher?)

you treat science as any other cascade skill? I prefer to treat it like trade, where each one has to be learnt separately (or at most some related ones, as history and archeology), as I don't believe any economics expert to have learnt genetics as part of his schooling, just to put an example... BTW, I do same with languages (knowing English aside from my native Catalan and Spanish does not give me level 0 in German or Russian, again just to put an example)

Back