• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

SPL Releases The Official Traveller Calendar 2008

Andrew Boulton

The Adminator
Following the success of last year, Spica Publishing Ltd is proud to announce the release of the Official Traveller Calendar 2008. Featuring artwork from Andrew Boulton, Steve Bryant, Jesse DeGraff, Mark Hirst, Travis Leichssenring, David Mattingly, Wayne Peters and Dave Redington, the calendar is available in both dead tree and PDF format.

As before, the profits will go to charity. This year, $4 from each sale will be donated to the American Brain Tumor Association (www.abta.org).

The Traveller Calendar 2008
http://stores.lulu.com/spica_publishing

Spica Publishing Ltd
http://www.spicapublishing.co.uk/

cover10small.jpg

Last edited:
I like that one panel on the bottom right and wish I could see it better.
[ShamelessPlug]Buy a calendar and you can goggle at the panel on the bottom right 'til your heart's content ;)[/ShamelessPlug]

Once again, my grateful thanks go to Andrew for organising the 2008 calendar; another fantastic job! :D Last year's charity was Great Ormond Street Childrens' Hospital, London, to which our customers donated over £ 40 (approx $ 80); this year Andrew chose the American Brain Tumor Association - it would be nice if we (i.e. the Traveller RPG community) could beat that. I think Andrew's choice is a particularly poignant and excellent one. Next year's charity has yet to be decided; suggestions would be welcome (PM me or Andrew through these boards with your suggestions).

Last edited:
[start poke mode]

You, too, can be the proud owner of the official 2008 Traveller calendar! Simply visit SPL's Lulu store front! And remember, you can still buy the original official 2007 Traveller calendar, for all you Traveller completists out there!

SPL continues to support our 2007 and 2008 chosen charities, as shown on our Lulu storefront. Help make someone's life a little better - buy a calendar and you'll be donating to a worthy cause. Happy Travelling!

[end poke mode]

...And remember, you can still buy the original official 2007 Traveller calendar, for all you Traveller completists out there!

:rofl:

So there I was just last night digging around the various Traveller fora and I managed to find my way to one your posts (or was it Andrew's, hmm, nope neither of yours, who's post or email was it, no matter ;) )* with the link to the Spica Book coming soon and I clicked it. Hmm, said I again, should I snag the 2008 calender? And you know, I was looking at the 2007 still on the wall and it hit me, I had to have 2008 to complete the set :) So I hit the order button at last, now it's just the waiting...

* AHA! It was the Bromgrev! Now we know who to blame :smirk:

Last edited:
* AHA! It was the Bromgrev! Now we know who to blame :smirk:
Hey, the Hiver made me do it! Really!

Gruffty, what's up with the Spica forums? I'm just getting a blank page.

Last edited:
Back