• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starfall

Miniphant Ai’xiao xiang-ci* decides to join in the fun while Moot-Jester-in-Training Asu is off busy hunting pop tarts and bumps the thread.

BUMP!

* "Low and Small Elephant that is Cute"

miniphant2.jpg

Miniphant Ai’xiao getting hungry and not seeing the Ancient Hunter reappear or Starfall Playtest Sign waves buh-bye to the thread and saunters down Moot Road in search of poptarts and the Small Short One that Thinks it is Ai'xiao's Owner.

- Casey without caffeine!

This waiting reminds me of "The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul". Well, not so much the story line more like the angst-filled tension of waiting, implied by the title, for a much anticipated event to occur (or *shudder* not). Which, was not entirely quite unlike the feeling that comes from knowing a great Christmas present is under the tree and the calendar refuses to get pass December 2nd.

Oh, the blissful futility of my obsessions.

* drops bump from orbit *

C'mon guys, I'm running a game in this neck of the woods. Put something out before Thursday and it'll get the "tested in actual play" version of playtesting, rather than "read and pontificated over".

Emm, Morte.
You do know that the Starfall adventure files have been put in the moot (main page - files section down the right) for playtesting, don't you?

Originally posted by Sigg Oddra:
Emm, Morte.
You do know that the Starfall adventure files have been put in the moot (main page - files section down the right) for playtesting, don't you?
Damn. Thought it would be with the 1248 and 2320 playtest stuff. Haven't looked at the moot in ages. Oh well. Thanks.

This might be a dumb question, but did this ever get published? I've looked around for it (and the Stoner cluster book) but it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Help?

Starfall was published by Avenger, but was later withdrawn from sale due to licencing issues (T20 and gateway) with QLI. It is currently not available.

Cheers
Richard

Dang. With it being a .pdf, that basically means that it's lost to the ether, too. Hopefully the information will become available later.

Thanks for the reply.

Some of the short adventures got recycled in supplement 5: Short Adventures. This was also by avenger and was writhdrawn when the old pre-mongoose traveller licence expired in Nov 08.

Hopefully some of the work will reappear in various guises.

Cheers
Richard

Back