• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TAS Form 2 for iOS now available on the iTunes App Store

agorski

SOC-13
Admin Award
So in a previous thread here on iOS apps I teased that I was playing around with iOS development. Well, it's now about 4 months later and I've successfully navigated the shoals of app development and I actually got the sucker approved by Apple on the first submission! So I'm happy to let you guys know first that you can get it here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tas-form-2/id1086485069?ls=1&mt=8

It doesn't yet show up in a search using the App Store app on an iOS device.

I think it's pretty straightforward to use but there's a few little quirks so I'll be happy to answer any questions about it. And if you like it, I would appreciate reviews and ratings on the App Store. Thanks!

Is there a way to download a free app like this one without having to provide all of my credit card information? :nonono:

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

Is there a way to download a free app like this one without having to provide all of my credit card information? :nonono:

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

On apple devices? Not if Apple can help it. You can always go get a disposable prepaid CC from Wal*Mart or equivalent - and give apple that one.

Arggh, found a bug. If you assign a noble rank to a character you can't remove it, only change it to a different one. Workaround: delete the character and start over.

You're most welcome. Just make certain to not link it to a bank account - you don't want that back door.

Ha! Not a chance. ;)

Someone gave one of my kids a "Visa Gift Card" a while back. I wonder if that will work.

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

I have also activated an apple account with a iTunes gift card over 25.00$, don't know if that still works though.

Question though how do I get like Medical +3 so my character can be a surgeon as the dex score is high enough?

Question though how do I get like Medical +3 so my character can be a surgeon as the dex score is high enough?

Depends on what character generation system you're using and what tables you select for skill awards.

You can get this at a young age in High Guard if you get into Med School.

Back