• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TAS Form 97 and aging check

Was just chatting with my kid (who turns 30 in June) about what RPGs were like back in the day, and specifically early Traveller.
Explaining the idea of posting to a "forum' called the JTAS and waiting a month or three to see if your message posted, and then having to buy the magazine to see.

And then explained about TAS Form 97........

That's when the aging check hit me

So you're saying there's some benefit to their "noball" sacrifice....
THe real prize is the most beautiful singing voice... but not one I'd have been willing to make.

Anagathics have been the Macguffin of many a scam over the last 300 years...

THe real prize is the most beautiful singing voice... but not one I'd have been willing to make.

Anagathics have been the Macguffin of many a scam over the last 300 years...
The last 300 years....both Imperial and Julian calendars.
But what scares/worries me is that as you look in the spam folder and see thousands of "anti aging serum" emails, there's about as many "penis enlargement" scam emails.
The worry there is that someone will write an adventure hook:
"The son of the Great Maboo of Jamison's World is ascending the throne in six months. As part of the local culture, he has to submit to the ritual of The Measuring. The Great Maboo, privately, admits to the players that his son will fail this test... therefore, he offers the players a great sum of money to retrieve this device that he saw in an X-boat advertisement."

Might not actually be a scam.

Leg enlargements work on using the bone as scaffolding, so they break it and separate it.

You could clone the part, and plug it in, which would give you length, but not girth.

Or give it a twin.

Might not actually be a scam.

Leg enlargements work on using the bone as scaffolding, so they break it and separate it.

You could clone the part, and plug it in, which would give you length, but not girth.

Or give it a twin.
Yeah, if they have full up cloning at TL13, the possibilities are endless

"give it a twin" makes me flash to all kinds of gun-fu movie / video game refernces "I'm dual weilding" or "Akimbo!"
Or automotive references: "It's a choice between a straight-8 and a V-8"

Not sure whether I should make a pun on "girth control" or just note that this is how you end up with. bananapants-crazy anime.

Limitations more due to blood pool and nerve endings.

Our problem is organ failure, so we need to repair cells.

Or regenerate them.

Meanwhile, in other news...
Recent studies show that metformin delays onset and/or prevents and/or reverses many aging processes.
For me, it doesn't do what it's scripted for all that well, and makes me hungry as hell.

Back