• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller's Logbook (Traveller Shorts)

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game​

Number 27 just posted!

FYI: Traveller's Logbook is the name of an existing product still for sale in PDF.
Thanks!

To clarify:

Traveller's Logbook, produced by Frank Succardi, is a modern video series of adventure hooks for use in any sci-fi RPG .

The Traveller Logbook, written by Dave Sering, and with art by Jennell Jaquays, is a 1979 game supplement featuring character sheets for Traveller.

I don't expect anybody will confuse the two.

Last edited:

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game.​

Number 30 just posted!
Only 6 episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game​

Number 31 just posted!
Only 5 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 32 just posted!
Only 4 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 33 just posted!
Only 3 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 34 just posted!
Only 2 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 35 just posted!
Only 1 more episode left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game.​

Number 36 - the "Season Finale" just posted!
Thank you to everybody who supported this crazy project!

Dear Traveller's Logbook viewers,

I can hardly believe that we're already at the season finale of the first season of Traveller's Logbook. It feels like it was just yesterday when I started this series of YouTube short-form videos, dramatizing sci-fi adventure hooks for Traveller from the perspective of Captain Krell of the Nebula Drifter.

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me throughout this journey. Your support and encouragement mean everything to me, and I couldn't have made it this far without you. Thank you for subscribing, sharing, and watching my videos.

As we bring this season to a close, I want to invite you to come back for future seasons of Traveller's Logbook, as well as the additional series of shorts that I have planned. I'm excited to continue exploring the Traveller universe and sharing it with you through these videos.

Once again, thank you for your support, and I hope to see you soon for more adventures in Traveller's Logbook.

Sincerely,
Frank Succardi aka CyborgPrime

Last edited:
Back