• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Thinking of Buying 2320 AD PDF

Hello,

Due to the lack of news from Hunter on the now way over-due print or LuLu version, I am now thinking of buying the 2320 AD PDF and having it printed at a Kinko's. However, I have a few questions before I do so.

First, were there any errata and/or updates made to the PDF or is it still the originally published version?

Second, if there weren't any updates, is it possible to get ahold of the newest text revisions that would have gone into the print version?

Finally, is the currently available PDF in color and black & white or just black & white?

Colin - or anyone else with answers to the above questions - please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thank You,

Sylvermane

>First, were there any errata and/or updates made to the PDF or is it still the originally published version?

Unchanged

>Second, if there weren't any updates, is it possible to get ahold of the newest text revisions that would have gone into the print version?

Hunter is probably the only one who has this. You could probably work out your own from the errata threads

>Finally, is the currently available PDF in color and black & white or just black & white?

From memory there were color world maps but that might just be remembering the correction drafts colin sent me in response to specific complaints I had

I have all the revisions, but I'm afraid that I can't do anything with them. I wish I could, but that would be placing myself in an awkward position. At the very least.

Back