• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TNE Character Sheet (English and Catalan version)

Oddball

SOC-5
Salutations to everyone. This is my first post here after some time lurking in the shadows. Me and some friends have a little website written in Catalan Language (L'Argonauta) devoted to the roleplaying games we use to play and we have recently opened a section for Traveller: The New Era. I know, I know, TNE is not a brand new game to start a section about it, right now:p. But, we do this for fun, after all. And TNE is still a quite active resource in our roleplaying sessions. The first material we’ve posted there is a self-made Character Sheet which is available both in English and Catalan languages, and in pdf or Excel format. We have translated some brief explanations about the Character Sheet for any interested English-Speaking users in a separate page.

uc
uc

• For the English version, you will find the Character Sheet and the needed explanations HERE.
  • For the Catalan version, HERE

It will be great to have some review by any TNE player or Referee that can help us to improve the Sheet, as our intention is to use it as a base for a TNE character generator based in Excel.

Thanks and have a nice day!

That is a nice looking sheet. I think it would be a little more useful if the pdf were fillable, but either way great start.

I guess their intent is for it to be printed and used as Character Sheet for playing, not for computer recording.

After all, I guess most of us use dead tree sheets for character record when playing most RPG games ;).

We have similar Character Sheets for Dark Conspiracy and Twilight:2000. To generate the playing character, we use to work with the Excel version, which can be dowloaded in the same link provided in the first post. This is the reason that some of the cells are protected in the Excel Version. The protected cells are those who should not be used by the player or the refeere. So, we use the Excel version for computer recording and to modify the characters (equipment, experience...) from game to game.

An editable pdf could be a good idea, though. Most probably we will work on it. Thanks for the suggestion.

CT and MongTrav are my preferred flavours. CT's classic TAS Form 2 doesn't really have enough space for skills if you use Bks 4-7 chargen.

I like the idea. I didn't remember the exact procedure for the character creation in CT, but I have the manual in Spanish at home. And some of the posts I've read in this forum has arised my interest for CT again. And those Character Sheets would be a good material for our website.

I will produce a first version and then we can discuss about any needed improvement or modification you (and anyone interested, of course) can suggest.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for a great char sheet! TNE setting is my favorite of all the Traveller games.

Last edited:
Back