• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Vargr Boarding Missile

Just think of the repair bill to repaint the ship after all of those splats. :rolleyes: However will you make a profit if you have to keep hiring port hands to go scraping vargr off the hull?

-----------------------------
In the end, Murphy will rule

It looks like I need to start a new thread: covering self painting hulls as a counter to those darned vargr-splat missiles!

Anybody remember an old Sci fi movie, The bad guys attacked a hand shaped city in space with torpedoes loaded with about 4 boarders. Horrible movie, but the Vargr boarding missiles reminded me of it.

------------------------------
In teh end, Murphy will rule

THANK YOU SAVAGE!! we NEED more andromeda buffs on this site. anyway, wouldn't a combat robot be beter for this sorta deal? load the missles warhead with a really dense front armor cone, and the back with like 5 combat drones.... bada bing bada boom 10 missles is 50 soldiers on the enemies ship. I don't care what kinda ship it is, less that 1000 dtons and you've got you self a new ship.

THANK YOU SAVAGE!! we NEED more andromeda buffs on this site. anyway, wouldn't a combat robot be beter for this sorta deal? load the missles warhead with a really dense front armor cone, and the back with like 5 combat drones.... bada bing bada boom 10 missles is 50 soldiers on the enemies ship. I don't care what kinda ship it is, less that 1000 dtons and you've got you self a new ship.

Back