• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

vargr

Originally posted by trader jim:
maybe thats why vargr like crap in their corn flakes?? :eek: :rolleyes:
Nope, we like crap in *YOUR* cornflakes. Speakin of which, we're enjoying this talk we're having and the triangulation of your signal's going off without a hitch. Not to make you paranoid, but if you see a missile contrail, it's just your imagination. I promise!

mr vargr - even i gotta admit that last crack was
FUNNY!!!! i give you credit on that last come back!!! MMMMMMM kkree it whats for dinner - thats funny!!!!
but getting shot at from a SPAM can with a kkree
salomie just dosent scare me to much.....hey sensor tech...whats that blip on the screen???
....sir it looks like a spam can just fired on us!!! sensor thech, can you tell if it is a kkree
or hiver salomie???
;)

whoa!!
I thought k'kree where in the S.P.A.M and hiver was the chowder...

mmmm,mmmm...meat by-products you can eat with a spoon...but use a straw to get every drop.

what kind of cheese gose with that salomie?...red or white wine?

and don't forget the oyster crackers with that chowder...

burrrrrrpppp -beeeeeelch - tast like vargr even
the second time around!!!!! just a hint of kkree and hiver - you dont EVEN want to know where the cheese and wine came from!!!! dont you just love chow hall food, brings back fond memories!!!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

today;s special....

SOS...for breakfast
SOS...for Lunch
SOS...for dinner

and those metal trays that look like they where used as hull plating....

AHHH, I remember those days....

So that's what the 'S'' is in that stuff....

well mr vargr i am outta here - igot a new ship -
a new partner, and i will add, she is great stuff!! a great crew - and a very profitable cargo!! i am heading for the frontier!! its been fun talking to you!! on that note - one last word------ YER MOMMA WAS AN ASLAN!!! lets see you top that one!!
:D ;)
:cool: :rolleyes:

And I've got more posts than you and am better looking than you and have more bit***s (the furry kind, not the mean kind) than you and a better looking coat than you! Are you sure humans and turkey's aren't related? They're only a few chromosones off and if I take a real good look at you...

;)

RV

And *I* only need 3927 more posts till I get my own asteroid. You non-posting stinky, dirty, no-good, capitalistic, good for nothing pinkie.

RV

(Hunter and the powers that be: Let us know if we're causing a prob and we'll be civil, well, I will anyways, you never know about those with a CHA of 2 **Looks at TJ meaningfully**)

Originally posted by RabidVargr:
(Hunter and the powers that be: Let us know if we're causing a prob and we'll be civil, well, I will anyways, you never know about those with a CHA of 2 **Looks at TJ meaningfully**)
Heh, no it's cool. No one has complained and I find it rather amusing myself! I figure you guys are just having fun, and that's a good thing.

Hunter

And *I* only need 3927 more posts till I get my own asteroid. You non-posting stinky, dirty, no-good, capitalistic, good for nothing pinkie.

RV

asteriod?...my cousin cailin owns an asteriod, HE got into weapons, made some real money...I'm still stuck in this high port watching ships come and go and looking for promising prospects for patrons.....

I think you guys are just milking posts from this vargr/aslan/catbox/chewtoy thing to get your number of postings up so you can have a higher sociability factor.

*grin*
[throws out a chewtoy covered in catnip right inbetween the vargr and the aslan]

Bruce

P.S. Keep up the good work, it's amusing!!!

Originally posted by Bruce:
I think you guys are just milking posts from this vargr/aslan/catbox/chewtoy thing to get your number of postings up so you can have a higher sociability factor.
Darn right! I'm almost up to a 12, while TJ's still stuck all the way down at 11 forever. Muhahaha. Unfortunatly, I won't be able to speak to someone so socially unacceptible then, so he better get em in while I still recognise him as a higher (yet strangely lower) form of life.. ;)

RV

((Psst! TJ! E-mail me sometime, we could conspire together and do a little COTI story or two about a noble Vargr scout and his pinky henchman!))

varger you just had to do it, didnt you!you had to run to the principaland the teacher and snitch!
on top of that they are nobles! whats a working man to do?you realy let me down, i am crushed! we were having such fun! you and i were a great team togather!the Entire World Traveller community was laughing with us or at us. either way they were reading our trash!! a lot of folks were saying "now what are these two idiots doing now!!
i have no idea if anyone liked out trash, but who cares it was fun. any way its gotta stop! i had a
visitor or a vision i dont know witch - let me explain further - here goes.
there i was at 0130 in the middle of startown in a dive called Poxies Place dringing spiced fire ale and chasing it with Cha Cha whisky and watching the floor show, wow what a combination!!
guess what happened?? INSIDE the bar and olny over MY table, giant dark clouds formed, there was loud rolling thunder and great claps of flashing booming lightning and rain!! and then a a great face formed inside the clouds - wow he looked ugly AND pissed off!!and then he spoke, he said trader jim (i froze he knew my name) trader jim!!cut out the crap, be nice to the little vargr
puppy, after all he has 4 stars to your 2, and he will be a noble one day! and irember somthung about unsociable penaltys mentioned by some one last week!! then while he was laughing he threw down a lightning bolt and blew my chaair apart and i fell on my ass he also said "the HUNTER has spoken" then his laughter faded away in the nite!!
boy did that place empty out fast!!! so thats it i offer a second truce - by the way whats a "HUNTER" ?? excuse some of the spelling spiced
ale does that some times to me.
:D ;)
:cool: :rolleyes:

The lack in spaces in your last message has caused me to start drinking in the hopes that I'll understand it in the next few hours. Wish me luck! Arrrrr!

RV

(CHOMP!! :cool: CHOMP!! Got one!!!)

(CHOMP!! :cool: CHOMP!! Got one!!!)
"Heh, yeah but he was blind, easy prey... "

"Dang, why do I keep breaking radio quiet like this? He suckered me! Out-witted by a Vargr, sheesh! Back to ship tactics school for me. At least I got close enough to rescue a couple poor Graemlins while he was distracted... "

((He :D lp u ;) s, he ha
sn' :rolleyes: t found all of us y :confused: et!))
"Don't worry, you're safe now boys, say goodbye to the nice Vargr... "

<unknown ship has been lost to sensors in gas giant rings >

" kssssh... see you later... kssh... kssh"

< signal lost >

Back