• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Who is Timerover 51?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting the thumbs down, not that I care. But, the profile is hidden so I don’t know if i need to speak with an Admin or what.
In my opinion, you need to ignore them. As long as they are not attacking your or dossing you or something, just move past their thumbs down.

Focus on the positive feedback you have received. Focus on the fun stuff. :)

In my opinion, you need to ignore them. As long as they are not attacking your or dossing you or something, just move past their thumbs down.

Focus on the positive feedback you have received. Focus on the fun stuff. :)
I am buddy, But if I am wondering if I violated form PC / Snowflake rule. I will play by the rules here from now, I mean I came back after being pissed off at Will and Crew for five years.

I am buddy, But if I am wondering if I violated form PC / Snowflake rule. I will play by the rules here from now, I mean I came back after being pissed off at Will and Crew for five years.
I cannot think of anything you have posted that was "bad". If they are mad at you but elect to not share/confront then it just is out of your control and thus not worth the worry. ;)

I cannot think of anything you have posted that was "bad". If they are mad at you but elect to not share/confront then it just is out of your control and thus not worth the worry. ;)
That I am not worried … but when I left the last time it was over a rule that was very subjective and the prosecution was such that I just was finished with dealing with the admins then. I don’t want that to happen again. Just want to stay outside of the tripwire.

That I am not worried … but when I left the last time it was over a rule that was very subjective and the prosecution was such that I just was finished with dealing with the admins then. I don’t want that to happen again. Just want to stay outside of the tripwire.

I have not seen you post anything that is a violation of either Board Rules or decorum (nor even just rude or snarky that I can think of).

I'll send you a private message .

Instead of looking at it as you posting something wrong, which would probably cause someone to flag the post to be looked at by an Administrator, think of it as he really doesn't agree with some of your posts for whatever reason. At least he's reading them and responding. Just my Cr0.1 thoughts.

I haven't done a thumbs down for any posts yet, but I have done a few Sad or Angry emoji's when I felt just ignoring a post wasn't the right response for me.

Instead of looking at it as you posting something wrong, which would probably cause someone to flag the post to be looked at by an Administrator, think of it as he really doesn't agree with some of your posts for whatever reason. At least he's reading them and responding. Just my Cr0.1 thoughts.

I haven't done a thumbs down for any posts yet, but I have done a few Sad or Angry emoji's when I felt just ignoring a post wasn't the right response for me.
Just look at how many Sad, Surprised, or Angry emojis @bookwyrm has put on my novels. It means he's reacting to the story, not necessarily my writing or opinions. Any attention is better than empty void.

I didn't even know there was a 'Thumbs Down' until you mentioned it.

Is it on every one of your posts?

I talk to a guy on Facebook who says he's never coming back to CotI.
I was really only worried I had crossed the line of some subjective rule or such. I found out it was just someone’s opinion which they have very right to have.

Looks like you have more likes than dis-likes. You could always message him and find out what he doesn't like on those post he dis-liked.

He Tumbed Down, meaning he doesn't care for them. I doubt he "Reported" them.

He doesn't care for your scantily clad Zhodani Space Vixens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back