• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

UP LIFT APES

The New STREET SWEEPER has a funny look on his face......kinda like hes not dealing with a full deck.....keeps saying....BEEP BEEP!!!!....
HHHMMMMnnnnnnn????
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
file_22.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
The New STREET SWEEPER has a funny look on his face......kinda like hes not dealing with a full deck.....keeps saying....BEEP BEEP!!!!....
HHHMMMMnnnnnnn????
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
file_22.gif
Rumors have it the local SPA chapter of the Jani-Bot Union are ready to strike because this would violate the union contract. ;)
file_21.gif

The new street sweeper has now been heard to mumble and snort...saying .....I like horses....i like horses....i like horses....he seems to say this during parades!!!!!.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The new street sweeper has now been heard to mumble and snort...saying .....I like horses....i like horses....i like horses....he seems to say this during parades!!!!!.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Uplifted Horses?

Hey we can delvelop a new series of movies based around an unlifted Arabian
</font>
  • Mr. Ed joins the Imperial Scouts</font>
  • Mr. Ed fights the Zhodani</font>
  • Mr. Ed versus Yaskoydray</font>
  • Mr. Ed saves the Emperor</font>

Hey ....just what are the Traveller STATS for the DEVIL??? (classic)
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
:eek: :eek: :eek:
----------------------
May I acquaint ye with two phrases of the irish Jim concerning contact with the above mentioned personage?

"When ye sup with the devil, be sure to have a long spoon."

"Touch th devil, and you can't let go."

Be careful out there!
hereticially yours,

Back