• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

UP LIFT APES

There was NO death and destruction.....some unsavory people just made that up to try and discredit POOR ol innocent Trader Jim....broke his comp codes....used phony POSTs to smear his pristeen reputation and good name and just plain hound the POOR man....two Bums even went so far as to STEAL his credit cards...and charged up Trillions....the heartless BUMS....everyone should be WARNED about these guys...... :eek: :eek: :( :(

This is mirror from the Bunny Rebellion Topic:

From the Vorpal Bunny Topic
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
The Vorpal Bunnie Squads are getting "edgy", dont know if i can hold them back much longer!!!!! :eek:
Originally posted by trader jim:
They keep "chanting"....burn witch burn....burn witch burn.....whata they mean by that???
file_22.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]To: Trader Jim
Trader Jim Shipping, Inc.

Hey TJ:

I'm not saying at this time that you are doing this, but these two messages, along with TNS and Maydays, does indicate that the Vbs are getting out of control.

Maybe the scientists were too successful. They could be just too aggressive.

If you can give us information on the UVB tactics and pyschology, numbers, and troop ship iternaries we can prevent further disasters and deaths.

The Imperium did appeciate the work you did during the Vorpal & Pooka round up.

Hey we're trying to help like we all did in the VB&PB crisis!

Kulnr Kaniishaga, IISS(det.)
Capt. Iridium Journeyman

PS. Where is this new establishment? I might try out you Kung Pao Bunny again.

You Lie....big FIBBER....see every one thier still at it!!!!.....picking on POOR ol TRADER JIM...poor innocent man that he is!!!.... :eek: :eek:

You Lie....big FIBBER....see every one thier still at it!!!!.....picking on POOR ol TRADER JIM...poor innocent man that he is!!!.... :eek: :eek:
<sidebar George to Trader Jim>
Hey those two postings about the Vorpal Bunnies getting restless only gave us ideas that things are not right in the TJS Fleet. :rolleyes:

Here! Have a litre of Vargr Largr! :cool:

Let's round up those renegade, fuzzy, murderin', buggers!
file_23.gif

</sidebar >

You Lie....big FIBBER....see every one thier still at it!!!!.....picking on POOR ol TRADER JIM...poor innocent man that he is!!!.... :eek: :eek: [/QUOTE

*There we have it, the first official denial..Nuff said, Otto done did it fer me.*

Now Liam is starting to pick on Poor ol OttO Dun!!!....and he dont even know the the ol Duffer....Otto Dun never hurt or harmede any one in his long life.....O the shame of it...these heart less...******...should be punished!!!.... :eek: :(

Now Liam is starting to pick on Poor ol OttO Dun!!!....and he dont even know the the ol Duffer....Otto Dun never hurt or harmede any one in his long life.....O the shame of it...these heart less...******...should be punished!!!.... :eek: :(
-----------------------------------------
Otto von Bismarck, that is... :D
Shame? In a GM? NEVER! You're livin proof! Buck up, 69 more posts and you'll be at SOC-14 too..c'mon, you can do it! ;)

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
-----------------------------------------
Otto von Bismarck, that is... :D
Shame? In a GM? NEVER! You're livin proof! Buck up, 69 more posts and you'll be at SOC-14 too..c'mon, you can do it! ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]Well you two better watch out. Just today I did 25+ postings! If I keep this up I'll evolve to SOC-14 around Thanksgiving! :cool:
file_23.gif

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
There's room at these lofty heights for True believers and heretics too, me son...now go!

....And sin some more! ;)
Oh I'm gettin' there!
:D
</font>[/QUOTE]I'm trying to deside if I even want to try to catch up with you guys.
it's sort of a preverse sort of game , playing catch up with all of you. :rolleyes:
file_22.gif

Originally posted by Capt. Blacklight:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
There's room at these lofty heights for True believers and heretics too, me son...now go!

....And sin some more! ;)
Oh I'm gettin' there!
:D
</font>[/QUOTE]I'm trying to deside if I even want to try to catch up with you guys.
it's sort of a preverse sort of game , playing catch up with all of you. :rolleyes:
file_22.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]Hey you're not far from the next level. :D

The Next Level???? Like in DANTES INFERNO???? Now thers a good Travellerish, must read book!!!!
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_23.gif

always wanted to use the Devil correctly!!!!

The Next Level???? Like in DANTES INFERNO???? Now thers a good Travellerish, must read book!!!!
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_23.gif

always wanted to use the Devil correctly!!!!
If Emperor level is like the lowest level in Dante, then does Marc Miller lives suspended in an ice cube?
:confused:
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
file_22.gif

Hey ....just what are the Traveller STATS for the DEVIL??? (classic)
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Don't you know the RPG axiom? :confused:

That which has stats can be killed ;)

'nuff said

Originally posted by Capt. Blacklight:
I'm trying to deside if I even want to try to catch up with you guys.
file_22.gif
[/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------
Well, if'n its a game, the competition's pretty stiff. Perverse?Nahh. Addicted to posting? Perhaps. No more so than TJ, or TCJS. Or GAB.
I'll be on hiatus fer a few days...try to look in on ya'll at Lonestar Cafe SUnday-tho I might be late from drill.
Catch up? Heck, TJ's the one who egged me on. WE both suffer from "cannae let the other fellow have the last word syndrome". I do try not to answer all I see, so in apologia, I'm curtailing operations henceforth.

UNless there's a real straight line I cannae resist!

Or TJ sez somethig with my name in it...

You get the idea. :D

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Capt. Blacklight:
I'm trying to deside if I even want to try to catch up with you guys.
file_22.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]----------------------------------------------
Well, if'n its a game, the competition's pretty stiff. Perverse?Nahh. Addicted to posting? Perhaps. No more so than TJ, or TCJS. Or GAB.
I'll be on hiatus fer a few days...try to look in on ya'll at Lonestar Cafe SUnday-tho I might be late from drill.
Catch up? Heck, TJ's the one who egged me on. WE both suffer from "cannae let the other fellow have the last word syndrome". I do try not to answer all I see, so in apologia, I'm curtailing operations henceforth.

UNless there's a real straight line I cannae resist!

Or TJ sez somethig with my name in it...

You get the idea. :D
[/QUOTE]

Did you hear that guys. <Looking straight at TJ>

We can all get alot of post in well he's away. Some of us actually surpass him. :D

So VB and CJ deviltry can we do while he's out?
file_23.gif
file_22.gif
file_21.gif

Back