• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Cepheus Engine Only 20 Ton Jump Ship

Marcatlas

SOC-12
Okay with the revised bridge rules I posted in the 10 ton jump ship thread I made this 20 ton ship. M1, J1. Carries 10 Low Passengers.
A Corpsesicle Launch

20 Ton Jump ship.jpg

I am not quite sure why this crossed my mind, but if each cryotube has a goat in it, then this could be how a goat herder colonizes a new planet.

Ok, you may throw the rotten vegies at me now. LOL
Not far from thoughts of others. From Cepheus Deluxe rules: "Emergency cryotubes carry four persons each, ... They serve in emergencies, as well as for transporting large livestock.

I am not quite sure why this crossed my mind, but if each cryotube has a goat in it, then this could be how a goat herder colonizes a new planet.

Ok, you may throw the rotten vegies at me now. LOL
As I understand it the source sci-fi has the frozen berth as a livestock shipper used by lower class citizens as a desperation means of transport.

As I understand it the source sci-fi has the frozen berth as a livestock shipper used by lower class citizens as a desperation means of transport.
Yes, that's the original use of a low berth in EC Tubb's Dumarest novels. Hence why the 1/6 death rate was acceptable - they were never intended for Human use, and even when they are used for that, it's not for shipping anyone the elites care about. 'Slow' and 'Fast' drugs largely come for these books, too.

Back