• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2nd Printing Differences

Swiftbrook

SOC-12
Admin Award
I seem to remember back in February (?) when the 2nd printing was anounced that it was simply going to be a reprinting. None of the erros listed in the errata was going to be fixed.

Well February was a long time ago and the 2nd printing is almost here. From the news and rants I see that some changes have been made in the 2nd printing. So my question is simply this:

Did they fix the errors in the first printing?

-Swiftbrook

Just My Thoughts

You know what we know, or maybe a little more. As far as I know the 2nd printing will include the erreta, fix typos, but no rule changes or revisions. Hopefully this will make it better to understand some of the more complex concepts.

More to the point, how does the upcoming T20 Players Guide fit in with the T20 Corebook? Do you need both to play, or just one, or what?

Most RPG's have a players guide chock full of more rules, classes and wot not for players to use, I do not belive this will be like the DND3e players hand book.

Originally posted by Evil Dr Ganymede:
More to the point, how does the upcoming T20 Players Guide fit in with the T20 Corebook? Do you need both to play, or just one, or what?
It will be a substitute for the 'WotC Core Rulebook' that would normally be needed. In addition it will carry some all new material.

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
It will be a substitute for the 'WotC Core Rulebook' that would normally be needed. In addition it will carry some all new material.

Hunter
It is then something that I am extreamly intrested in. Count on my support (purchase)

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Evil Dr Ganymede:

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]But it reproduces material from the T20 Corebook, right? How much (roughly) would be duplicated? IS it a case of 'T20 players should get the Players Guide, and T20 GMs should get the T20 Corebook'?

Originally posted by Swiftbrook:
So my question is simply this:

Did they fix the errors in the first printing?
Found this thread
(here) that answers the question.

Posted by Hunter QLI/RPGRealms
Known errata up to the point of sending it to the printer was corrected.
Yea!!

-Swiftbrook

Back