• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Anyone Using 15mm or Larger Ships and Minis for Games?

In general I hate Warhammer 40K figures, but I picked up cheaply on Ebay 12 Tau - already painted and assembled - along with their accompanying two drones. They are 28mm vice 25mm, but as they are thin and clearly aliens, they do nicely as a technologically-developed Minor Race. Their armor and helmets look more Traveller than Warhammer, and their weapons do nicely for laser rifles or gauss rifles.

Finally got 25mm K'Kree

Thanks to the Ebay gods having smiled on me, finally added some Grenadier 25mm K'Kree to the collection. Purchased a nearly complete set of the Alien Mercenaries set (that's two K'Kree, one with gauss rifle and one with PGMP-12) and then obtained a group of three more (2 gauss, 1 PGMP) - given their herd mentality, I thought five K'Kree was about the minimum.

Warzone was originally a competitor for Warhammer 40k, they are pretty much in the same scale (very large 28mm; really getting on towards 29mm).

Back